Any other brides for Rose Hall Resort?

• Please log in to reply
208 replies to this topic

#201 TnEinJA

TnEinJA
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by GregsBride 

I have the menu so if you give me your e-mail address, I will be happy to send that to you.

Could you also send the menu to me too please? That is if you still happen to have it handy...

#202 Princess J

Princess J
    • 424 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:24 PM

Is anyone getting married here at the Aqueducts location?

50 Guests booked + the bride and groom!!!

#203 sesker78

sesker78
      • 31 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 12:09 PM

Yes, I am getting married at the aqueduct on 7/23/2011. But was disturbed to find out after the fact that there is no electricity there.  Nonetheless, I am still excited and pleased with my selection.

#204 sesker78

sesker78
        • 31 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 12:15 PM

Congratulations!  I am getting married at the Hilton Rose Hall on 7/23/11 at the Aqueduct and Tara is my WC.  The one thing that I can say about her is that she is very responsive. I had to keep following up with her regarding the upgrade to our cake.  However, I do realize that it was out of her hands because she had to get the information from the baker. 

#205 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
          • 594 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:21 PM

Sesker78 I did a sight visit @ RH last week and I must admist we really liked their resort. However, how do find their prices? We're narrowing down our choices of which hotel we're going to choose, we like the RH, but their prices just seem steep.

Originally Posted by sesker78 

Congratulations!  I am getting married at the Hilton Rose Hall on 7/23/11 at the Aqueduct and Tara is my WC.  The one thing that I can say about her is that she is very responsive. I had to keep following up with her regarding the upgrade to our cake.  However, I do realize that it was out of her hands because she had to get the information from the baker. 

#206 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
            • 594 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 02:07 PM

GregsBride what did you end up going with? I know this post is over a year old, but now I am in the same boat between choosing the RH or Iberostar Suites as well.

Originally Posted by GregsBride 

Hi Jaime!! I'm not yet a Rose Hall Bride because I am still trying to decide between them and the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites... My fiance' and I actually did a site visit there last week and the resort was absolutely gorgeous!!! I will agree with you in this being a tedious process because it has been very difficult to nail down location. Congrats on finally deciding, I hope to settle on a place in the next few weeks.

Christina

#207 sesker78

sesker78
              • 31 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 12:53 PM

The prices were identfied on the RHR website, wedding packages section. I am also working with a WC at the resort, Tara. We are getting the Rose Hall Dream package, which cost $5,900.  However, you can delete and add to/from the package.

#208 Princess J

Princess J
                • 424 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 10:48 AM

Hi girls, is anyone getting married soon, or has been married at the Aqueducts? I have so many questions, help!

50 Guests booked + the bride and groom!!!

#209 sesker78

sesker78
                  • 31 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 04:46 AM

In the event you are giving welcome bags to your guests, I have attached a map of the RHR. 

Attached Files

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users