Jump to content

Photo

Any other brides for Rose Hall Resort?


  • Please log in to reply
208 replies to this topic

#181 terri1225

terri1225
  • Jr. Member
  • 184 posts

    Posted 30 May 2010 - 01:34 PM

    I can't believe it almost June and I still have so many things to sort out with RHR. I did get a quote from Tai Flora. I'm still waiting on a return call from Grande Garden..it's been about a month. I wanted to do a rehersal dinner also for all my guests which Charline is against. She thinks it should only be for the wedding party. My options were fine dining (which only accomodates 40) or set up on the beach which is $850 just for tables and chairs. What is everyone else doing?
    52 Adults and 11 Children Booked!!

    #182 cutedimplestee

    cutedimplestee
    • Jr. Member
    • 487 posts

      Posted 31 May 2010 - 05:59 PM

      Just got married at Rose Hall Resort last weekend and everything was great!!! We had the ceremony on the West Beach and reception dinner at Three Palms Restaurant. I will do a detailed review soon but if anyone has any questions please feel free to PM me.

      #183 Terls

      Terls
      • Newbie
      • 17 posts

        Posted 01 June 2010 - 10:58 PM

        Hi Tauristar,

        Tonight I decided to have my wedding at Rose Hall. I have been struggling with this location decision for a very long time, and now that I've got back from a wedding in Jamaica, i've decided to have mine there as well. I stayed at Rose Hall and I thought the resort was amazing. I was definitely there when you had your wedding, but clearly I missed it. :) Can you send me any info you think will help me along with the planning process as I am just in my initial stages?

        I hope your wedding was everything you wished for. Hope to hear from you soon.

        Terls

        #184 Terls

        Terls
        • Newbie
        • 17 posts

          Posted 01 June 2010 - 11:07 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by terri1225
          I can't believe it almost June and I still have so many things to sort out with RHR. I did get a quote from Tai Flora. I'm still waiting on a return call from Grande Garden..it's been about a month. I wanted to do a rehersal dinner also for all my guests which Charline is against. She thinks it should only be for the wedding party. My options were fine dining (which only accomodates 40) or set up on the beach which is $850 just for tables and chairs. What is everyone else doing?
          Congrats Cutedimplestee!!!!!!! I look forward to reading your review. I just decided to have my wedding at Rose Hall as well. Any info you can forward to me would be very helpful. My email: cappaccino57@hotmail.com.

          #185 Terls

          Terls
          • Newbie
          • 17 posts

            Posted 01 June 2010 - 11:07 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by cutedimplestee
            Just got married at Rose Hall Resort last weekend and everything was great!!! We had the ceremony on the West Beach and reception dinner at Three Palms Restaurant. I will do a detailed review soon but if anyone has any questions please feel free to PM me.
            Congrats Cutedimplestee!!!!!!! I look forward to reading your review. I just decided to have my wedding at Rose Hall as well. Any info you can forward to me would be very helpful. My email: cappaccino57@hotmail.com.

            #186 Terls

            Terls
            • Newbie
            • 17 posts

              Posted 01 June 2010 - 11:09 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by tauristar
              terri1225- Like Pandabride6, I am using the resorts videographer because it's pretty inexpensive. I'm bringing a photographer, but really wanted to video as well. Grande Garden is doing my decorations, they and the resort have chair covers and table clothes. I believe the resort has white and black table clothes at no extra cost, but I believe chair covers are extra.
              and hey, no worries on th questions...thank goodness we are all here to help each other!
              oh and an update, I worked out my number of room drama. if we get one more room we'll get the upgraded room at no cost.
              Hi Tauristar,

              Tonight I decided to have my wedding at Rose Hall. I have been struggling with this location decision for a very long time, and now that I've got back from a wedding in Jamaica, i've decided to have mine there as well. I stayed at Rose Hall and I thought the resort was amazing. I was definitely there when you had your wedding, but clearly I missed it. :) Can you send me any info you think will help me along with the planning process as I am just in my initial stages? My email: cappaccino57@hotmail.com

              I hope your wedding was everything you wished for. Hope to hear from you soon.

              Terls

              #187 donutdjn

              donutdjn
              • Jr. Member
              • 419 posts

                Posted 03 June 2010 - 01:40 PM

                I would be interested also - donutdjn@ntlworld.com

                mine isn't that far away now and will post a review when I return

                #188 tauristar

                tauristar
                • Newbie
                • 62 posts

                  Posted 03 June 2010 - 05:20 PM

                  terls- I'll send you everything have when I return. It all turned out fantastic and easily the wedding of my dreams, even with a day of rain.

                  Ill do a full review next week, but here are a couple of pics from my photographer!

                  Cocoriah Photo: Wedding: Jonathan and Tauri May 28, 2010
                  Love is in the air!


                  May 2010

                  #189 terri1225

                  terri1225
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 184 posts

                    Posted 04 June 2010 - 11:15 AM

                    Tauristar,
                    Congrats on your wedding!!!I can't wait for your review of the wedding and the resort. I am going into this blind as I have not visited the Resort. I have almost 2 months to go and I am getting more nervous that nothing is shaping up to the way I want it to be.



                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by tauristar
                    terls- I'll send you everything have when I return. It all turned out fantastic and easily the wedding of my dreams, even with a day of rain.

                    Ill do a full review next week, but here are a couple of pics from my photographer!

                    Cocoriah Photo: Wedding: Jonathan and Tauri May 28, 2010

                    52 Adults and 11 Children Booked!!

                    #190 donutdjn

                    donutdjn
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 419 posts

                      Posted 08 June 2010 - 07:29 AM

                      congratulations!!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users