JnM09

Any other brides for Rose Hall Resort?

tauristar--congrats on booking! I'm sure you will have an amazing wedding!

angie--we have decided to just use the ipod with our own speakers. I would check with the WC to see if they are going to charge you an outside vendor fee for each different vendor, or just a one time charge.

FI and are are getting more excited by the minute. We will be in Jamaica in 6.5 weeks!!

Hi ladies, This is my first post

I've just recieved confirmation of my wedding date for 19 march 2010, at rose hall. Can i just ask when do they give you a time for the ceromony as i have invitations to send out to people that live in jamaica who will not need to stay at a hotel, I've been trying to contact the hotel by email but the emails come sraight back to me saying failed we will retry to send again for 2 days. Does any one have another email address i could try please. I've been using this address natkinson@luxuryresort.com

thank you

I'm silly excited about this whole wedding business now that I've chosen my resort!

rosehallbride, the contact I have is Charline, CHenry@luxuryresorts.com

T(876) 953 - 2650 EXT 4018

She is really pretty good about emailing me back pretty quickly. She has been great about answering all of my questions. I have reserved my time, because I'm doing the Twlight Package.

rosehallbride--I too am working with Charline, she has been pretty good about replying to emails (only had an issue one time..it took her over a week to respond). When we submitted our request with our deposit that is when we picked a time. We took 5pm, it is the latest time without doing the twilight package.

I can't believe it i got a response back from charline, but she says she has no one has booked for the 19 march which is the day i booked so a little worried there. i booked through the TA think i might have to pay them a little visit.

Result, yolandi is now my wc and she has been fantastic, i now have the time for my ceromany 3:00. I'm thinking of having the cinnamon ballroom for the reception, Is anyone eles having a reception, where are you having it?