Photo

TTD Dunn's River Falls

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 Deavah

Deavah
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 06:14 PM

Hello...how do you obtain the animated characters?

#12 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
    • 456 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 01:59 PM

CCunningham_

Thank you for sharing! Your pics are absolutely amazing!! I remember viewing them when I read your wedding review. Your pics are what sold me on the idea!

#13 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
      • 456 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 02:00 PM

Deavah-

If you click on the tab in the upper left hand corner of the forum entitled "User CP", it will take you to some menu options. Just choose "edit signature", and there will be some options of animated characters to chose from. Hope this helps!

#14 *Karla*

*Karla*
        • 4,854 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 03:45 PM

Deavah,

If you use the "post reply" button instead of "guick reply", you can get the animated happy faces.

#15 Racine.Ryan

Racine.Ryan
          • 124 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 03:55 PM

What a great idea!!! The pics are beautiful!

#16 sherryl_joy

sherryl_joy
            • 45 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 01:33 AM

Wow, those are awesome pictures...they turned out really great....glad to hear of a positive experience and with pictures to back it up!

#17 Ash&Grant2009

Ash&Grant2009
              • 30 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 09:15 AM

I love your pictures! I just wanted to share my choice for TTD photographers. Brian Nejedly at Briandesign.com has beautiful pictures. He will email you extra samples from different locations you may be thinking about. I'm not sure what is a "good" price for this but he is $800 for his TTD package. Since I do not plan on buying many pics from the resort, I do not mind spending $800 on these beautiful pics! He sounds very nice! Anyone used him before?

#18 latricej919

latricej919
                • 110 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 03:01 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Anna83
                  I agree with Tammy. We used Michael to do a photo shoot at Coyoba Gardens the day after our wedding and booked him for 2 hours. It worked out good.
                  Do you have any pictures of the Coyoba Gardens TTD session. How far is it from the resort? What time of day did you all go? I am bringing a photographer with me and am trying to decide which locale I will use for my session. Also, did you have another dress to use for your session or did you use your actual wedding gown. Right now, my wedding is scheduled for 11am on a Friday and I was planning on doing the TTD on Saturday morning. I am worried about looking a mess after a long night, and worried about being tired the next day.....
                  Soon To Be: Mrs. Ham

#19 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
                  • 456 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:25 PM

Latrice-

I plan to wear my same dress. I figured a good dry cleaning should be able to make it look pretty good after getting wet. We are also getting married on a Friday. I didn't want to have to wake up early to beat the crowds at Dunn's the morning after my wedding so Saturday was not an option for me! We are actually going to do ours Monday morning. If you are staying for several days after the ceremony, you may want to consider doing it later rather than the morning after your wedding night.

#20 latricej919

latricej919
                    • 110 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 09:05 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Scott-Pierre
                      Latrice-

I plan to wear my same dress. I figured a good dry cleaning should be able to make it look pretty good after getting wet. We are also getting married on a Friday. I didn't want to have to wake up early to beat the crowds at Dunn's the morning after my wedding so Saturday was not an option for me! We are actually going to do ours Monday morning. If you are staying for several days after the ceremony, you may want to consider doing it later rather than the morning after your wedding night.
                      Unfortunately, I have no choice. My photographer will be there from Thurs to Sunday, so I have to do it on Saturday....I am still trying to figure out the most picturesque Ocho Rios locations....any ideas ladies?
                      Soon To Be: Mrs. Ham

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users