2nd dress fitting

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 laura b

laura b
  • 334 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 06:08 PM

Aw, Tammy, it's beautiful!
    I really must quit looking at all you guys' dresses. It's just making me feel inferior.
    What an awesome choice, and you're quite beautiful in it.

#42 -Kate-

-Kate-
    • VIP Member
    • 7,676 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 12:28 AM

Sorry I missed this thread - you look so beautiful. Cain might pass out.

#43 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 09:02 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by TAMMYM
        OK I Have to admit, when I seen your tanning question I ran to look at my photos again.. :-) Yes I'm tanning in a tanning bed however I haven't been in over a week, probably closer to two... I've actually lost alot of my tan I was darker.
        Naughty Naughty...you know what Juan will say...lol

This must have been posted while I was gone- I don't know how I missed it. You look gorgeous Tammy- such a romantic dress!

#44 ajncooter

ajncooter
        • 983 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 09:03 AM

you look great Tammy Im going to Elizabeths today and try on dresses...

#45 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 09:10 AM

AJ, I'm excited your going there, they won't let you take pictures, so ask them who makes it so you can find it online and post :-)

Sarah, I think it's time to bug Juan again (umm I think you just asked him yesterday, but I don't care :-) for your pictures.. :-) I'm dying to see them, every time I look at your avatar I feel like calling him myself.

#46 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 09:23 AM

Actually, Jeff & I have made a mutual decision that we will not harrass Juan. He knows I'm dying for them, and has told me how perfect he wants them to be (particularly the trash the dress session, since it's his first one). We don't want to rush him and would rather he took his time with the photo editing, etc. Can you believe that just came out of me? lol

I'm dying to see them and check his website and my email about every 10 minutes, but I'm not going to bug him. I emailed him my slideshow music on Thursday and he said it's gonna be a while...

#47 ajncooter

ajncooter
              • 983 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 10:23 AM

ill let you know how it goes tammy......

#48 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 10:24 AM

Hmm, that doesn't mean that every other person on here won't bug him for your pics.. ROFL.. But I agree, you want them perfect so I understand.. BUt in the meantime I will also be checking to see if their posted.. :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users