Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

2nd dress fitting

So I went today for my 2nd dress fitting. They need to fix a few beads but other then that it's pretty good. I'm going back on the 22nd just to make sure everything looks great and give it a real good once over. then I'll pick it up the day before we leave.. YEAH.. Here are a couple pics

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Hey Tammy!

You look great.... What a beautiful gown. Hope you are well...

I love the bustle on the dress so much.. I wish I would have taken a pic of it down for you girls. I think I decided to just wear some dangle earrings with the dress. Just seens the over all look works best for the look I'm going for. It fits really good, except because of that darn bostier (? spelling) I can hardly breath.. lol

You look GREAT. Take your last breath as you walk down the isle. Cain can breathe for the two of you after you become Mr and Mrs

Tammy I don't think I have ever even seen your dress, that is beautiful! you are getting so close.

tammy - that's such a perfect DW dress. it has such a romantic look to it - if that makes any sense. i cannot wait to see you all done up in full bride gear!