DREAMS CANCUN Feb 19th, 2009 - LANA's REVIEW

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#21 bbpacco

bbpacco
  • 146 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:17 PM

I got a bunch of quick questions:

1. Did they make you pay for rehearsal? I remember seeing it somewhere on this forum that you actually needed to pay for it, is it true?

2. Your hair and makeup... people have mix comments about the salon, do you remember who did yours?

thanks

#22 nikkib

nikkib
    • 65 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 02:02 PM

Congrats!!! Thank you for the wonderful review. You looked amazing.

#23 lanalovesyou

lanalovesyou
      • 52 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 02:41 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by bbpacco
        I got a bunch of quick questions:

1. Did they make you pay for rehearsal? I remember seeing it somewhere on this forum that you actually needed to pay for it, is it true?

2. Your hair and makeup... people have mix comments about the salon, do you remember who did yours?

thanks

No we did not have to pay for the rehearsal..it wasnt even an issue...

I am not sure who did my hair and make up...one lady did both... She also did my moms hair and my flower girl........shes really good, but im sorry i forget her name.

#24 Kate82

Kate82
        • 47 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 10:21 PM

Congrats! You look great! I love your dress. thanks for this wonderful review!

#25 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
          • 466 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 05:40 PM

Great review!! I am getting so excited reading. One question. How much extra did you pay for your cake? I love it! Like you said the cake is just for show really, I just want to see if it is worth the $$?

#26 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,151 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 06:04 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by bbpacco
              you don't have to pay for a rehearsal, there is just a cost if you want them to set up a private rehearsal DINNER. most people just go with their wedding party to one of the resort restaurants.

#27 lanalovesyou

lanalovesyou
              • 52 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 12:06 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by SIMBASIM
                Great review!! I am getting so excited reading. One question. How much extra did you pay for your cake? I love it! Like you said the cake is just for show really, I just want to see if it is worth the $$?
                The cake came out to be $180 on top of the free cake offer...Just make sure you go over the costs with your WC because Gaby didn't even tell me that would be an extra charge... I would even kinda go around it by saying you want to make little changes to the free cakes...and maybe that wouldn't be a charge?

#28 lanalovesyou

lanalovesyou
                • 52 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 12:08 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by mummergirl
                  you don't have to pay for a rehearsal, there is just a cost if you want them to set up a private rehearsal DINNER. most people just go with their wedding party to one of the resort restaurants.
                  Exactly..no use in paying for a rehersal dinner when you can have a pretty intimate dinner at any of the restaurants on the resort right?

#29 Gen Snipes

Gen Snipes
                  • 153 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 04:07 PM

Bride twin! We have the exact same dress! (I hope mine looks as good on me)

Thanks for the great review :) I might think of a few questions before my day... I may come back to ask.

Your pics look great too.

#30 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
                    • 466 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 09:52 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by lanalovesyou
                      The cake came out to be $180 on top of the free cake offer...Just make sure you go over the costs with your WC because Gaby didn't even tell me that would be an extra charge... I would even kinda go around it by saying you want to make little changes to the free cakes...and maybe that wouldn't be a charge?
                      GOTCHA! Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users