Sign in to follow this  
Ava

TA Suspicious?

Have you called either TA yet to see if the email was legit? I know we had to do that w/ our TA but we had to do it in the very beginning. I would call the TA first thing!

I don't know about the credit card stuff. But not having any tickets until the last minute kind of freaked me out too. Chris & Katie had made all of the arrangements and dealt with the travel agent. The only time I spoke with the travel agent was to provide my credit card information.

Because ours was a group reservation, the tickets were delivered to Chris and Katie and it was up to them to distribute them. According to the Terms & Conditions here Sunquest Vacations: Terms and Conditions

"Tickets:

1) Tickets are available 28 days prior to flight departure. All tickets and vouchers are produced in electronic format and will be forwarded to your travel agent. E-documents must be presented along with proper identification (see section on Documentation) at check-in for departure flight, return flight, and for other purchased services such as hotel accommodations and car rentals."

So I would contact your travel agent because it's within the 28 days so the tickets should be coming soon!

Thanks once again Helen!

Maureen - Apple vacations already have those forms that you mentioned.

Betsy - it is legit.