Sign in to follow this  
Angel

Angel's Dreams Cancun Review

i am so glad to hear that USairways was good about your dress ... i've only heard the opposite about them so far and was getting a little nervous about it. i guess it just depends on which flight attendants you end up with!

sorry it turned out so windy on your day ... you can actually see sanford catch you from blowing right over! crazy! i had been wondering why you didn't use the red carpet too, considering your color was red (so is mine).

you didn't ever eat breakfast in the tower?

Hi Angel!!

Congrats!

Thanks for your review!!!

It was great!

Sorry about checkout! I am glad to hear Mannia did good! I was really wondering about paying that high ticket but if its worth it, cool! Plus I think a lot of my music is 'undeited'. lol!!

:) The Future Mrs B.smile29.gif

Good for you for sticking to your guns about the bill lol You're more patient than me I think i'd have proper lost it lmao I'm pleased you liked it tho makes me feel a little happier lol

Thank you so much for your review! :0-) You looked Fabulous and besides a couple of Mishaps, it sounds like it was great!

P.S. Harty I can't wait for your review after your wedding!! Set them straight so by the time the rest of get there, they know what they need to do..LOL :-)

Hey Angel, Glad that you all didnt have to pay anything extra for the photographers.. and thanks for the tip about leaving the airport, I will definitely have to pass that one along.

Thanks,

Thanks for the review. You looked fabulous!

About the ceremony: were you married by a judge that came with a religous ceremony? We are not religious either, so I would like to know what tey usually use for the vows and such

Great review... I am sooo nervous about everything going completely wrong and my guests hating me, that your review just gave me a lil piece of mind. I just hate the communication with the WC and us brides.

You look beautiful :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyBride09 View Post
P.S. Harty I can't wait for your review after your wedding!! Set them straight so by the time the rest of get there, they know what they need to do..LOL :-)
I won't have many probs with them now as I'm only having the service there lol but don't worry I won't take ANY crap lol