Photo

LF: Sexy little Bride hoodie

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 Mylee84

Mylee84
  • 287 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 09:23 PM

Hi girls! I am wanting to buy a sexy little bride hoodie size small form victorias secret. They are no longer in stock on the website. Now on ebay they are putting the prices up to 70 dollars! So if any of you have one that you are done with I would love to buy it off of you!!! THANKS!!

#2 big3n09

big3n09
    • 616 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 09:58 PM

I uess the VS one is the only one you want because I have seen many different ones out there but if not try this site weddingish.com or google it, good luck!
      4/1/11 in St. Kitts at the Marriott I married my best-friend!!!

#3 jewls567

jewls567
      • 74 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 11:08 AM

Mylee84, I've been looking for the same thing actually! I was wondering if anyone knows where we both can get one? :o)

#4 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
        • 512 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 02:10 PM

If you really want to be a DIY bride and save a little cash ... think about buying a cheapy hoodie (you're never really going to wear it again, right?) and ordering a BRIDE decal from an Etsy seller like this one:
          Etsy :: DIY BEAUTIFUL IRON-ON TRANSFER CHOICE OF DESIGN BRIDE MATRON OF HONOR MAID OF HONOR BRIDESMAID JUNIOR BRIDESMAID

Then sell or give it to another DW bride when you get back (which is what I plan to do ... )

#5 HotTamale

HotTamale
          • 304 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 02:26 PM

Wonderful idea from Etsy! I may have to use these...thanks for sharing sister!

#6 divadivine25

divadivine25
            • 427 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 01:12 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by BlissfulMsMiranda
              If you really want to be a DIY bride and save a little cash ... think about buying a cheapy hoodie (you're never really going to wear it again, right?) and ordering a BRIDE decal from an Etsy seller like this one:
              Etsy :: DIY BEAUTIFUL IRON-ON TRANSFER CHOICE OF DESIGN BRIDE MATRON OF HONOR MAID OF HONOR BRIDESMAID JUNIOR BRIDESMAID
              I also bought iron ons similar to those at Joann's craft store for a little less than $5 bucks for my bm tanks. Looks like the same ones listed here.

#7 budgetjamaicabride

budgetjamaicabride
              • 516 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 01:58 PM

If you want to just buy it, David's Bridal has a line very similar.

#8 Divine Embroidery

Divine Embroidery
                • 46 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:15 AM

Hey Mylee84 and Big3n09,

Why don't you girls just have a white hoodie embroidered with bride. There's many people that do embroiderery on ebay and have websites. You would be surprised how inexpensive it is and you would have a choice of hoodie's, shirts, even cute little pants for just you and your hubby to see. HAHA!!! Good luck with your search but check embroidery first before you spend 70.00 on a hoodie you will never where again.

Shana

#9 divadivine25

divadivine25
                  • 427 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 10:38 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Shana1027
                    Hey Mylee84 and Big3n09,

Why don't you girls just have a white hoodie embroidered with bride.

Shana
                    I was just thinking the same thing!

Women's & Men's Clothes: Plus Size, Maternity, Baby & Kid's Clothing | Old Navy

Found this cute hoodie at Old Navy for 15 bucks and theres a local place that can do the embroidery for cheap! GL!

#10 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
                    • 687 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 12:25 PM

That's exactly what I did. I ordered that hoodie in white and took it to be embroidered. I will post a pic when I pick it up!
                      Photography by Tamm's Photos
                      http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users