Photo

June 2010 wedding at the Riu Palace

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#31 JCruz

JCruz
  • 154 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 12:47 PM

Thanks for all of this info. I'm thinking about getting married June 30, 2010 at the Riu Palace so this thread has been very helpful. Though now I feel like I'm behind and should be planning more!

#32 Jeremy Herman PhotoVideo

Jeremy Herman PhotoVideo
    • 249 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 01:26 PM

June is one of the best time to get married in Cabo, it's starting to get hot but it not unpleasant heat, the ocean gets warmer, and the nights are not as cold...
      Congratulations and good luck with your planning!

#33 jamk32179

jamk32179
      • 341 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 04:03 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JCruz
        Thanks for all of this info. I'm thinking about getting married June 30, 2010 at the Riu Palace so this thread has been very helpful. Though now I feel like I'm behind and should be planning more!
        This forum is amazing!!!! I just received my save the date magnets, but now I need to figure out how I will send them out. I too feel I should be planning more, but at the same time it seems SOOOOO far away!!!
        September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

#34 sjfreimark

sjfreimark
        • 81 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 01:18 PM

jamk32179-when are you getting married? I am getting married June 19, 2010. I am working on my STD's right now. I am feeling the same way. I want to start buying things for my centerpieces but am worried that something better will come along that I want. Decisions, Decisions!!!

#35 jamk32179

jamk32179
          • 341 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:38 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by sjfreimark
            jamk32179-when are you getting married? I am getting married June 19, 2010. I am working on my STD's right now. I am feeling the same way. I want to start buying things for my centerpieces but am worried that something better will come along that I want. Decisions, Decisions!!!
            We are getting married May 8, 2010. We are going to Cabo next month to check everything out. I am trying to make it as simple as possible, but knowing me that won't work so well :-).
            September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

#36 claudiabenitez

claudiabenitez
            • 77 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 12:53 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by sjfreimark
              Ok so before I confirm my June 19, 2010 wedding at the Riu I want to see if anyone knows if June is a good month weather wise in Cabo? I really do not have any flexibility on the month. It has to be in June. Can anyone help?
              It can get a little bit too hot in June, but it's better than July and August (way too hot) or September (rainy).

Good luck!

#37 Desi479

Desi479
              • 18 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 06:41 PM

Hey Girls... I'm getting married at Riu Palace April 2010 and also trying to get all different pricelists from Daniela. I def want a private reception but need to b frugal as well, does anyone have any ideas?? Were expectin 80-100 guests...I was thkn of doin a cocktail party w just apps but it doesnt seem like enough food. Does anyone know how much it costs 2 rent out the disco? Any ideas for centerpieces would b great too!!!!!!

#38 jamk32179

jamk32179
                • 341 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 09:04 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Desi479
                  Hey Girls... I'm getting married at Riu Palace April 2010 and also trying to get all different pricelists from Daniela. I def want a private reception but need to b frugal as well, does anyone have any ideas?? Were expectin 80-100 guests...I was thkn of doin a cocktail party w just apps but it doesnt seem like enough food. Does anyone know how much it costs 2 rent out the disco? Any ideas for centerpieces would b great too!!!!!!
                  I posted some information on private receptions at the Riu Palace. I beleive it was on page 3. I believe renting the disco is approximately $500.

#39 sjfreimark

sjfreimark
                  • 81 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 11:32 PM

Hi Desi479- congrats on your wedding in April 2010!!! How exciting! What are your wedding colors? The disco is $500 to rent and with as many guests as you have I think you will need to close down one of the restaurants which I think is $1000 from 8-11. Happy planning!

#40 Desi479

Desi479
                    • 18 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 10:25 AM

Thanks Stephanie.... congrats to u too!!! Im doin fushia & orange and my BM r wearing a pale yellow, how bout u, what r ur colors?? Did u figure out ur centerpieces yet? Wow, thats pretty good, I thought the disco would b alot more. Do u know if theres a charge per person 4 drinks?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users