Sign in to follow this  

I think you can pick your colour of tee and colour of font...I think you can upload to him what you want written if you want a specific font too. I thought the price was pretty good for 1000.

That's what I thought too...welcome dinners are usually at the beginning of the trip so golfers will have them for during their stay to use.

I was thinking I might get mini ziplock baggies then print up goofy labels...something to get a good laugh.

BeachBride--- I wonder if your ebay guy will let us split an orderhuh.gif Your colors are blue and brown right?? I am blue and green?

i bought these from ebay (much smaller quantity): 60 PERSONALIZED WEDDING FAVOR GOLF TEES - eBay (item 300302690496 end time Mar-24-09 23:29:04 PDT)

i only wanted a small quantity because i'm pretty sure we're just giving them to the groomsmen and groom's dad (they are really the only ones going to the wedding who golf anyway). i will let you guys know how i like them when they come in! they are just white, and sort of engraved rather than printed.