Photo

Anyone heard of "Mi Tierra" mariachi?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Cabobride09

Cabobride09
  • 85 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 03:16 PM

My wedding coordinator recommended them, however I have not seen any reviews or seen any pictures of them. Is anyone on here familiar with them and do you recommend?

Thank-you!!
    Thanks,
    Sandra
    http://www.weddingco.../91880ij6yi.png
    Casa Dorada, Cabo San Lucas

#2 jennwo

jennwo
    • 189 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 01:17 AM

I haven't heard anything about them, but I want one to play at our wedding too -- which is apparently the day after yours. Where are you getting married? Keep me posted in your search...

#3 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
      • 1,326 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 02:11 PM

I don't know any Mariachis in Cabo, but the prices for them seem really high. I wanted to use the Mariachis for my Welcome Dinner, but they were charging $700.00 an hour. I'm hoping my family will pitch in for this because I love Mariachis!

#4 Cabobride09

Cabobride09
        • 85 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 06:44 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jennwo
          I haven't heard anything about them, but I want one to play at our wedding too -- which is apparently the day after yours. Where are you getting married? Keep me posted in your search...
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
          I don't know any Mariachis in Cabo, but the prices for them seem really high. I wanted to use the Mariachis for my Welcome Dinner, but they were charging $700.00 an hour. I'm hoping my family will pitch in for this because I love Mariachis!
          Whaooo..I think that $700.00/hr is way over priced. If you have a coordinator ask them about "Mi Tierra" I have also read posts on here about Mariachi Cabo Internacional which also seem to charge alot less.
          Thanks,
          Sandra

#5 ginacampora

ginacampora
          • 6 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 03:31 PM

I am also looking for a Mariachi Band for my July wedding. Any help is great. $700 is way too much to spend though!

I found one and e-mailed them, but have not heard back yet. Here is their e-mail:
            Mariachi Internacional de Los Cabos
            mariachiloscabosi@hotmail.com

#6 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
            • 427 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 09:29 PM

I'm was wondering if you had the information for Mi Tierra. I was trying to find it but I can't seem to find the contact information.

#7 Cabobride09

Cabobride09
              • 85 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 05:37 PM

My WC booked them and I just have to trust that they are what we are looking for, since I can not find any 411 on them. We wanted the traditional mariachis in the suits and sombreros and this is what she sent. She quoted me a price of $400.00 an hour which is the best price I have seen on this forum. Click the image to open in full size.
                Thanks,
                Sandra

#8 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
                • 427 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 09:41 PM

Sandra, Do you think it would be possible if you could try to get their contact information? Also, is that a picture of them that you had posted?

#9 liznsergio

liznsergio
                  • 400 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 01:34 AM

I got a quote from Jose Luis of Mariachi Cabo Internacional last week of $450/hr and the mariachi consists of 8 musicians. Sandra, do you mind me asking who your WC is?

#10 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
                    • 427 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 02:02 PM

I am waiting to hear back from Jose Luis. It's good to know what to expect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users