Sign in to follow this  
Cabobride09

Anyone heard of "Mi Tierra" mariachi?

My wedding coordinator recommended them, however I have not seen any reviews or seen any pictures of them. Is anyone on here familiar with them and do you recommend?

Thank-you!!

I haven't heard anything about them, but I want one to play at our wedding too -- which is apparently the day after yours. Where are you getting married? Keep me posted in your search...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennwo View Post
I haven't heard anything about them, but I want one to play at our wedding too -- which is apparently the day after yours. Where are you getting married? Keep me posted in your search...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez View Post
I don't know any Mariachis in Cabo, but the prices for them seem really high. I wanted to use the Mariachis for my Welcome Dinner, but they were charging $700.00 an hour. I'm hoping my family will pitch in for this because I love Mariachis!
huh.gifWhaooo..I think that $700.00/hr is way over priced. If you have a coordinator ask them about "Mi Tierra" I have also read posts on here about Mariachi Cabo Internacional which also seem to charge alot less.

My WC booked them and I just have to trust that they are what we are looking for, since I can not find any 411 on them. We wanted the traditional mariachis in the suits and sombreros and this is what she sent. She quoted me a price of $400.00 an hour which is the best price I have seen on this forum. Click the image to open in full size.

I got a quote from Jose Luis of Mariachi Cabo Internacional last week of $450/hr and the mariachi consists of 8 musicians. Sandra, do you mind me asking who your WC is?