Photo

Milanoo, anyone??

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 KimmyG

KimmyG
  • 520 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 01:55 AM

Great points, Jacilynda. Let us know how your dress arrives, I'm excited for you! Did you send her a picture of a dress you wanted her to recreate or order from her selection?

#12 KimmyG

KimmyG
    • 520 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 02:05 AM

Jacilynda- the site looks great but all the prices are in Euros. Did you have any problems with this?

#13 kimmy2009

kimmy2009
      • 29 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 02:17 AM

I picked out one from the web site here it is.

Attached Files

#14 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 05:11 PM

Sorry I haven't replied sooner I keep missing this thread! I just converted it so I knew what I was paying. I paid her through paypal she requested in australian, but it automatically converts to USD. I think it was something like $280 AUD but only $190USD came out of my bank acct.

It arrived today, and I LOVE it!!!! I sent her pics of the dress I really wanted. She gave me her email and i just emailed the pics. She's quite busy, but it only took about 40 days.

I posted pics in this thread, and the designer dress is in a link in the 1st post, and the dress i received is in post #22. I have to work on my a$$, but my goal is another 19lbs anyway so i 'll just have to get on it!

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t36851

#15 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
          • 2,777 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 05:11 PM

Sorry I haven't replied sooner I keep missing this thread! I just converted it so I knew what I was paying. I paid her through paypal she requested in australian, but it automatically converts to USD. I think it was something like $280 AUD but only $190USD came out of my bank acct.

It arrived today, and I LOVE it!!!! I sent her pics of the dress I really wanted. She gave me her email and i just emailed the pics. She's quite busy, but it only took about 40 days.

I posted pics in this thread, and the designer dress is in a link in the 1st post, and the dress i received is in post #22. I have to work on my a$$, but my goal is another 19lbs anyway so i 'll just have to get on it!

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t36851

#16 kikishu

kikishu
            • Banned
            • 4 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:39 PM

I have ever ordered a beautiful dress at milann, well, I like it when it finally reached me.

Milanoo is cheap, because it provide wholesale price.The vendor all direct manufacture, no middle man.(I checked this information via their site).

I find they are hosting 50% shipping off now! you can go and check by yourself.

just give you reference from myself experience. :)

hope userful to you, dear.

#17 jinjin

jinjin
              • Banned
              • 2 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 06:14 PM

I am in love with the artical,it is so excellent~~inexpensive wedding dresseswedding dress online
                I love the style~~Hope author will get more attention~

#18 jinjin

jinjin
                • Banned
                • 2 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 06:20 PM

I am in love with the artical,it is so excellent~~wedding dress online
                  I love the style~~Hope author will get more attention~~sale wedding dresses

#19 kymish

kymish
                  • 163 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:15 PM

i ordered a previous MOH dress from there and loved it !! since our wedding is going to be really informal DW and i am not a lover of wearing dresses and skirts i will probably be ordering my wedding dress from there as well !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users