Sign in to follow this  
KimmyG

Milanoo, anyone??

Great points, Jacilynda. Let us know how your dress arrives, I'm excited for you! Did you send her a picture of a dress you wanted her to recreate or order from her selection?

Sorry I haven't replied sooner I keep missing this thread! I just converted it so I knew what I was paying. I paid her through paypal she requested in australian, but it automatically converts to USD. I think it was something like $280 AUD but only $190USD came out of my bank acct.

It arrived today, and I LOVE it!!!! I sent her pics of the dress I really wanted. She gave me her email and i just emailed the pics. She's quite busy, but it only took about 40 days.

I posted pics in this thread, and the designer dress is in a link in the 1st post, and the dress i received is in post #22. I have to work on my a$$, but my goal is another 19lbs anyway so i 'll just have to get on it!

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t36851

Sorry I haven't replied sooner I keep missing this thread! I just converted it so I knew what I was paying. I paid her through paypal she requested in australian, but it automatically converts to USD. I think it was something like $280 AUD but only $190USD came out of my bank acct.

It arrived today, and I LOVE it!!!! I sent her pics of the dress I really wanted. She gave me her email and i just emailed the pics. She's quite busy, but it only took about 40 days.

I posted pics in this thread, and the designer dress is in a link in the 1st post, and the dress i received is in post #22. I have to work on my a$$, but my goal is another 19lbs anyway so i 'll just have to get on it!

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t36851

I have ever ordered a beautiful dress at milann, well, I like it when it finally reached me.

Milanoo is cheap, because it provide wholesale price.The vendor all direct manufacture, no middle man.(I checked this information via their site).

I find they are hosting 50% shipping off now! you can go and check by yourself.

just give you reference from myself experience. :)

hope userful to you, dear.

i ordered a previous MOH dress from there and loved it !! since our wedding is going to be really informal DW and i am not a lover of wearing dresses and skirts i will probably be ordering my wedding dress from there as well !!!