Photo

Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 saltocoach

saltocoach
  • 235 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:23 PM

Hi ladies... I'm not sure if you all have the same problem as I do. It seems that I now have quite a few single guys going to my wedding. I thought I had chosen my oot bags ( fuschia with our monogram in lime green and white). Now my Fi is asking if I'm actually going to give the guys a pink bag!!! Any suggestions as to what I can give the single guys that won't break the bank? I have about 5-8 of them.

#2 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
    • 888 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:38 PM

You could give them their OOT items in one of those cardboard gift boxes instead. That way they don't have a "girly bag."

#3 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,504 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 01:19 PM

I think someone gave the guys messenger bags or those drawstring bags. I'd probably go with a basic color, black or navy and print your monogram on a tag.

adidas Santiago IV Reversible Sackpack || SOCCER.COM
        Something like this...Brands that are not Adidas are less than $10 each.

As far as contents, it's easy for single guys. They always forget stuff. Do some sunscreen, golf balls, bottle opener, gum/candy, flip flops, etc.

#4 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
        • 2,754 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:11 PM

I've also seen some girls on here use mini-coolers. Do a search for coolers and I'm sure you will find some good threads

#5 scottgm2

scottgm2
          • 229 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:21 PM

how about the brown natural craft bags or whatever color you choose with you printed logo on them

#6 merocket59

merocket59
            • 937 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:44 PM

I agree with the post above, just get them a paper gift bag because they probably wouldn't use anything to tote around their stuff anyway.

#7 DRB

DRB
              • 647 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 10:09 PM

If you want to do something funny you could always go to the beer store and see if they have any empty 12 pack cardboard containers. I'm thinking that I might do that for my single guy friends because I know that they won't use a bag and they'll get a kick out of anything drinking related.

#8 godaloveme

godaloveme
                • 282 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 11:32 PM

I was thinking of buying shaving kit bags from the dollar store for the single guys,
                  only problem is I was going to a beach towel in my oot bags mite just tie them together some how !!!

#9 godaloveme

godaloveme
                  • 282 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 11:32 PM

I was thinking of buying shaving kit bags from the dollar store for the single guys,
                    only problem is I was going to a beach towel in my oot bags mite just tie them together some how !!!

#10 Cattie

Cattie
                    • 594 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 01:21 AM

I'm doing the adidas type bags for our single men. I went to Five Below and bought Everlast ones for like $3 or so. I had to run back and get 1 more I had to add and they had the adidas ones for like $5.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users