Photo

Zoetry Paraiso de La Bonita Riviera Maya

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 bitohoney

bitohoney
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 10:41 AM

Greetings everyone and congratulations to all! I am still fairly new to this forum. My initial planning involved finding a Caribbean location for our destination wedding, but I have more recently found a place in the Riviera Maya, called Zoetry Paraiso de La Bonita Riviera Maya. Just wanted to see if anyone has heard or knows anything of the resort during their planning process and might have something (hopefully good) or bad to comment about.

Happy St. Patricks Day and thanks for the help!

Cheers: Elizabeth

#2 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 10:47 AM

i have been looking at this place for our 1 yr wedding anni vacation - it looks amazing!!!

#3 kriztie707

kriztie707
      • 196 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 02:26 PM

My fiance and I were looking at that place for a vacation last year, we didnt decide on it but it looks amazing. I wish you the best in planning there :)

#4 bitohoney

bitohoney
        • 16 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 01:34 PM

Thank you guys, I know that the property is fairly new and I totally agree, it looks amazing. Very intimate and beautiful property. If you hear anything good or bad, please send me a message, I would love to hear what everyone has to say!

Thank you again.

#5 sdbtrflygrl

sdbtrflygrl
          • 73 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 02:59 PM

This is the frontrunner for our honeymoon so far...

It looks amazing. I have heard good things on the TripAdvisor board. If I have any other updates I will post here! :)

#6 dnrosier

dnrosier
            • 57 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 11:55 PM

Elizabeth -

We actually stumbled across this property through our TA. We have our wedding at Secrets Maroma Beach and will be going for the second half of our trip to Zoetry. I know they have some killer deals right now so if you are thinking about it I would book soon.

Good luck and I will be sure to let you know about our trip when we get back.

Nicole

#7 bitohoney

bitohoney
              • 16 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 10:22 AM

Thank you Nicole, I really appreciate it! Problem is: I want to have our wedding there (May 2010) and they do not want to honor the promotions that they have right now, so I am going to have to hold out until they release there prices for 2010? When are you going? Please keep me updated on what you think (and holding a wedding there)?

Congratulations and best wishes for your wedding.

#8 sdbtrflygrl

sdbtrflygrl
                • 73 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 01:11 AM

Where are you guys finding the deals on Zoetry?

We are booking soon for our honeymoon so I wanted to see what you guys found...

Thank you!

#9 dnrosier

dnrosier
                  • 57 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 03:12 PM

Elizabeth -

I will definitely let you know what we think of the property. We are not doing our wedding there but I'll be sure to let you know all about the rest of it.

sdbtrflygrl -

If you go to the Zoetry website you will see that they are offering 40% off right now of their rates. Pretty good deal for such a beautiful property and the amenities look amazing!

Nicole

#10 Jeremy Herman PhotoVideo

Jeremy Herman PhotoVideo
                    • 249 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 03:16 PM

I've been there last year, it is indeed a lovely location for a wedding.
                      Good luck with your planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users