Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnR
to build on this one ...

"Every Moment Deserves to be Photographed"

"Every Little Moment Deserves to be Captured"

"Capturing Even the Little Moments"

"Photographing Your Every Moment"

"Finding the Moments that Matter Most"

"Because the Best Moments Aren't Always Big" (really don't like how this sounds, but like the idea)

"Never Missing a Moment"

wow, my brain isnt' creative today!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
Hmmm, sounds a little wordy to me, but I think you're on the right track.
-- agreed that its a little too wordy! but it's definately on the right track.. I like some of Ann's suggestions..especially "Finding the Moments that matter most"

#22 MissyR

MissyR
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 06:01 PM

[QUOTE=TammyB;727472]OH I like this one.. "Moving moments into memories"

What about "Making Moments into Memories"?

or "A Moment. A Memory. A Lifetime. "

#23 drtracy

drtracy
    • 436 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 06:44 PM

I don't have a great tag line phrase but some helpful (hopefully) suggestions:

What is the image that you are really trying to project? All of your materials should reflect that same image, so your tagline should be a part of that. Who is your core target audience and would the tagline speak to them. For example, I like the 'Moving moments into memories' (sorry if that isn't the exact wording) tagline, however, if your target is a younger demographic it might not work for them, KWIM? Also, do you think you'd like to keep your tagline "forever" or change it up every now and again? Do you have a logo? If so, would the tagline work visually with your logo?

Sorry for the random questions but I teach Marketing & PR classes every now and again and I was trying to think of everything I'd ask my students in the same situation.

Good luck :)

#24 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
      • 3,347 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 03:52 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by TammyB
        How about

"Capturing the unexpected moments that last forever" ?

It does seem wordy. But you could change it to: "Capturing the moments that last forever" or "capturing the unexpected moments"

Other suggestions (I am not a creative thinker):

Turning a moment into forever
        Capturing forever in a moment
        Making moments forever
        Making memories forever or Making memories last forever
        Capturing the shots of your life
        Preserving a moment in a lifetime

Sorry if these are lame, I was trying

I also like MissyR's "A moment. A memory. A lifetime."
        ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#25 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 04:02 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by drtracy
          I don't have a great tag line phrase but some helpful (hopefully) suggestions:

What is the image that you are really trying to project? All of your materials should reflect that same image, so your tagline should be a part of that. Who is your core target audience and would the tagline speak to them. For example, I like the 'Moving moments into memories' (sorry if that isn't the exact wording) tagline, however, if your target is a younger demographic it might not work for them, KWIM? Also, do you think you'd like to keep your tagline "forever" or change it up every now and again? Do you have a logo? If so, would the tagline work visually with your logo?

Sorry for the random questions but I teach Marketing & PR classes every now and again and I was trying to think of everything I'd ask my students in the same situation.

Good luck :)
          My logo is my name so that won't really say much. :-) And right now I'm enjoying doing all sorts of photography, I used to aim more towards pets, but the economy just isn't where it was a few years ago, so now I'm having fun with all different sorts of photos. I think the "unexpected" moments are what I tend to get. if that makes since, so I would like to use that word in my tag line. Somehow, or a version of that word.

#26 Nic Dragomire

Nic Dragomire
          • 530 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 04:04 PM

I don't think you need one... what makes you feel you need one?

#27 drtracy

drtracy
            • 436 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 04:32 PM

Hmmm... Then I'd agree with the "Capturing the Unexpected" or "Capturing the Unexpected Moments" ~ Or (I didn't go back thru and look at all the suggestions so sorry if I repeat anyone's)

"Making the Unexpected Last Forever"
              "Let no moment be forgotten"
              "Making every moment your moment" (that might be too wedding-y)

Just some thoughts, good luck!

#28 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
              • 583 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 04:55 PM

How about instead of "unexpected" using casual?

I can't think of any examples right now, my brain is off and probably won't reset until the alarm goes off tomorrow morning, but I was just looking up "unexpected" in the thesaurus and casual kinda jumped out at me.

Or maybe even genuine? Kinda like when you take those "in between" pictures, that's the genuine person, not the person they're trying to portray in the "professional" pictures. KWIM?

#29 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
                • 583 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 04:55 PM

How about instead of "unexpected" using casual?

I can't think of any examples right now, my brain is off and probably won't reset until the alarm goes off tomorrow morning, but I was just looking up "unexpected" in the thesaurus and casual kinda jumped out at me.

#30 northernflasher

northernflasher
                  • 499 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 05:26 PM

Telling your story...your way.
                    Michelle X

PLANNING THREAD:http://bestdestinati....-thread-58694/DREAMS TULUM REVIEW: MARCH 2010:http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-59147/EXCURSIONS AND SIGHTSEEING REVIEW IN RIVIERA MAYA: MARCH 2010:http://bestdestinati...com/fo...ra-...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users