• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 02:14 PM

So a little background, DH and I moved to a new town last September and I had to leave my job which I LOVED!! So we have 2 little ones and so now I stay home with our almost 2 year old and our other girl is in Kindergarten...... ANYWAYS it has been great fun staying home with our little guy but I miss having adult contact and my own little stash of money......so just by chance I was getting my eyes checked last week and they asked me to bring in my resume ( I have background in insurance/billing...that sort of thing) so I brought back my resume, had an interview on Friday and she called today and HIRED ME!!! It is just part-time which is actually perfect, 3-4 afternoons a week so I will still get to spend time with my baby and daughter!! It is perfect and I feel so blessed in this economy to be lucky enough to get a job! Thank God!! Just wanted to share the good news! I AM SO EXCITED

#2 KLC77

KLC77
    • 2,207 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 02:11 PM

Betsy, that's so exciting! Congratulations.
      ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#3 gettinghitched2010

gettinghitched2010
      • 158 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 02:11 PM

Congrats!! That is great news..

#4 KLC77

KLC77
        • 2,207 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 02:12 PM

Hmmm, so idk what happened, but my response went in front of the original post.
          ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#5 Cattie

Cattie
          • 594 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 02:32 PM

Congrats!! PT is perfect to be able to have conversations with someone over 3ft tall!!

#6 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 02:51 PM

Congrats! Very exciting.

#7 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
              • Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
              • LocationSeattle

Posted 16 March 2009 - 02:52 PM

yay bets! thats awesome news!! so excited for ya!

#8 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
              • 4,881 posts
              • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
              • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
              • LocationNew York

Posted 16 March 2009 - 03:37 PM

Yay Betsy!!!! That's so wonderful! And such a perfect fit for your lifestyle! Many, many congratulations!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#9 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
              • 3,347 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:07 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Betsy
                So a little background, DH and I moved to a new town last September and I had to leave my job which I LOVED!! So we have 2 little ones and so now I stay home with our almost 2 year old and our other girl is in Kindergarten...... ANYWAYS it has been great fun staying home with our little guy but I miss having adult contact and my own little stash of money......so just by chance I was getting my eyes checked last week and they asked me to bring in my resume ( I have background in insurance/billing...that sort of thing) so I brought back my resume, had an interview on Friday and she called today and HIRED ME!!! It is just part-time which is actually perfect, 3-4 afternoons a week so I will still get to spend time with my baby and daughter!! It is perfect and I feel so blessed in this economy to be lucky enough to get a job! Thank God!! Just wanted to share the good news! I AM SO EXCITED
                Congrats! That is very awesome! What a perfect combination! I did in home daycare when I was pregnant with my second child due to a job lose and who is going to hire someone 8 months pregnant! So it allowed me to stay home with my new baby. First chance I got though I got a part time job, I was dying for adult contact!! lol.

Where in Iowa are you? I think you are the only other Iowa person I have seen on here!!
                ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#10 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,193 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:11 PM

Congrats Betsy! Very exciting! I don't know when you start but I hope you have a great first day!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users