Posted 25 August 2009 - 05:42 PM

People at work think she must be preggers

#142 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,490 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 05:56 PM

Erika - that is weird does she live in IL or CO?

Stacey - whoa only 20 more hours?!

#143 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,569 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 05:59 PM

She lives in CO and is from WYO

#144 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,490 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 06:06 PM

whoa even crazier then if she is in CO and hasn't filled you in on her life changing details!

#145 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,569 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 06:11 PM

I know. I am a little pissed but I had kind of known she was desperate to make babies . She also met the guy on Match.com, the got hot and heavy for a few weeks then she said he was crazy and got a restraining order on him.

Then like 3 mo later they got back together (about june) and now they are married.

Sketchy!!! much!!

#146 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 4,853 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 06:23 PM

Erika, people are crazy. And im pretty sure everyone is currently losing their mind, so apperently she fits right into that
              Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#147 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 5,369 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 06:58 PM

woah Erika that is nuts!

We had friends who were engaged for 2 years and then john gets an email with teh subject "weekend activities" - they had gotten married in a private ceremony and didnt tell anyone...i thought it was odd.

#148 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
                • VIP Member
                • 931 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:06 PM

How funny, I haven't logged in in some time and this is the first thread that popped up.

I had the forum, and specifically Cabo on the brain since I just returned from 4 nights down there last night for a bachelorette party. Fun!

my update - still married, no kids, getting ready to buy a second house, training for a second marathon and generally enjoying life. :)

I'm also clearly working hard, as I sit at work researching my next vacation

I hope that all of you super old-timers are doing well... Janet? Christa? Tammy? Sarah? are you still out there?

#149 boscobel

boscobel
                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:16 PM

Actually, all the "old-timers" you mentioned are still around! I guess once you get to be an old-timer and stick around, you are around for good.

#150 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                    • Moderators
                    • 25,218 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                    • LocationSeattle

Posted 26 August 2009 - 02:27 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by NABUMBAH
                    How funny, I haven't logged in in some time and this is the first thread that popped up.

I had the forum, and specifically Cabo on the brain since I just returned from 4 nights down there last night for a bachelorette party. Fun!

my update - still married, no kids, getting ready to buy a second house, training for a second marathon and generally enjoying life. :)

I'm also clearly working hard, as I sit at work researching my next vacation
                    Actually, all the "old-timers" you mentioned are still around! I guess once you get to be an old-timer and stick around, you are around for good.
                    haha car, you would know j/k

(haha cause i guess i would know too!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users