Luggage tag help....

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Christinamaria22

• 358 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 07:08 PM

Ok so doing luggage tags to send with me pre wedding brochure a month before the wedding... Anyone else do that?

Also where do you buy the plastic luggage tags... I am borrowing the Vistaprint biz card idea and am looking for the plastic so I can insert them...

#2 happygilmore

• 576 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 07:19 PM

I got ours at Walmart in the school supply section. They had vertical and horizontal bag tags. We then just bought some clear gimp at michaels to make the hangers because they didnt have those at our walmart! Hope that helps...oh and it was cheap!

#3 lrfriendly

• 113 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 07:27 PM

I was thinking of doing the same thing. I am having a real hard time finding those plastic tag sleeves too. If I find them I will let you know, I think this is a great idea and it is a great gifts to travelers and gives them a sneak preview on how wonderful the wedding will be!!
        33 Booked!!

#4 Christinamaria22

• 358 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 08:36 PM

Yah.. I cant find them in stores or online guess I have to look harder

#5 scottgm2

• 229 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 09:17 PM

so does anyone have any good ideas where to search for the tags at? It seems they are hard to find.

#6 Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 4,513 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 10:03 PM

I bought my plastic luggage tags on eBay, and then I bought business card paper at WalMart and custom made my luggage tags. My TA also sent me her business card that I stuck in there.

#7 sunandrun

• 74 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 05:10 PM

I bought my at amazon. I think 100 of the loops was like $7 and the tags I bought were the Advantus 75451 Proximity Badge Holders. They were like $15 for 50. I haven't finished them yet but, I do have all of the supplies. I am planning on ordering business cards from vistaprint to put in the badge holders. Hope this helps

#8 inunez

• 172 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 05:48 PM

i got mine from paperdirect.com. they were pretty cheap i think it was like $15 for 25 of them and they were self adhesive and included the strings.

#9 Cattie

• 594 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 10:37 PM

I used a laminating machine. I actually printed everyone's info then laminated them. However they can always use a sharpie and put there info on the outside of the lamination if they wanted to.

#10 BBtoB

• 399 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 11:03 PM

I got mine at Michaels 2 for $3! They come in a variety of colors, and I decorated them with travel stickers and little bling stars. They are so cute! I was going to go the route of buying plastic ones, but this was so much easier! But if you want the Plastic Ones they have them at Staples. You can even get them online there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users