Paying for the minister/decorations etc at ROR

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Jamaicabride409

Jamaicabride409
  • 44 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 09:01 AM

Hi all,

I am so excited we leave in t-minus 20 days and I am getting more excited with each passing day!! When you start planning a year and a half away you think that the time will never come around but for all you brides who's wedding is a year away...it will be here before you know it :)

Anyway the question I have is: What form of payment does Chandlyn accept for the wedding upgrades, flowers, decoration, minister fee's? I have e-mailed her and I am still waiting for an e-mail back, normally she is quick to resond but this time it is a little slower. I have read that you can ue credit card or travellers checks but we want to be sure. What have other brides used as a form of payment

Thanks for all your help~~~

Kari

#2 sarah.cullen

sarah.cullen
    • 90 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 09:45 AM

Hi Kari

We are paying for the wedding package with travelers checks but I do know they accept credit cards too. Michael in the photoshop is a bit more difficult as he doesn't accept credit cards so we are paying for that in cash, hopefully we might pop in the evening we arrive & get that out of the way.

With regard to minister fees, decorations they are all included within the wedding package so Chandlyn will take care of that. What day are you arriving?

Can't wait now...... only 2 weeks from Tuesday we're going!

Sarah x

#3 Jamaicabride409

Jamaicabride409
      • 44 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 09:37 PM

Hi Sarah,

We fly in on April 4th later in the evening. Chandlyn just e-mailed me back saying that they accept credit card for payment. We will bring a mixture of stuff I guess, travelers checks, cash. See how that goes!!

#4 chicklet

chicklet
        • 718 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 12:13 AM

If you are using Michael, I would suggest bringing an extra couple hundred dollars. He takes a lot of pictures (we had to wade through almost 500) and its hard to narrow down. You may want to upgrade your package a bit. Just a thought :).

#5 kitty_kat_uk

kitty_kat_uk
          • 170 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 06:17 AM

Hi Kari
            We were going to pay using Travellers Cheques - don't want to carry that amount of cash really, and you can be charged for using your credit card.

Not long now!!

#6 asone

asone
            • 17 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 02:11 PM

Hi everyone does anyone have any photos of the decorations for the caprice wedding package and or the Royal wedding package. I need to see if the decor is ok or if we may want extras.

#7 Jamaicabride409

Jamaicabride409
              • 44 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 09:09 PM

I really do not want to carry that much cash either, we will most likely bring travellers checks, thanks for the info!!

#8 Jamaicabride409

Jamaicabride409
                • 44 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 04:17 PM

So I will have no problem giving Chandlyn large amounts of travellers checks right?

#9 kitty_kat_uk

kitty_kat_uk
                  • 170 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 06:09 AM

I hope not as thats how I'm paying Chandlyn too!

#10 sarah.cullen

sarah.cullen
                    • 90 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 10:49 AM

Hi Claire

Hows everything with you, only a week on Tuesday we're off, not long now!!??

Cant wait, really looking forward to chillin & winding down, the wedding's just the icing on the cake....geddit!?! Can't wait to meet you either, will we meet at one of the bars the evening you arrive? I'm easy, bringing mobile with me so I can txt ya.

12 more sleeps to go!!!! Yippee!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users