Engaged to my late husbands best friend! :)

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#61 josee

• 217 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 08:27 AM

Wow, what a touching story. Congratulations on finding true love again and on your upcoming wedding!

#62 ~Nicole~

• 4,512 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 09:13 AM

Wow, that is such a touching story! I'm so happy for you - being able to find someone so special, twice!
      *Formerly Nikki07*
      My Planning Thread

#63 thefuturemrslutz

• 821 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 05:54 PM

BIG hug!!! Such a sweet story :) Congrats!

#64 SusieQ

• 1,603 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 06:16 PM

What a beautiful story, you never know what life holds in store for you, take each moment has they happen and enjoy them.

#65 LadyTrunck

• 1,114 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 06:34 PM

That is so beautiful that two people he loved most are going to be able to love eachother! The same thing happened to my Grandmother. My Late Grandfather died in a tragic car accident and left my Grandma w/ 3 young children. My Current Grandfather (who I consider my father) started coming around to help my Grandma out and support her. He was my Late Grandfathers best friend in the world. They ended up getting married and having a child together 2 years later! They are still happily married- and I get to hear romantic stories of my Late Grandfather from my Grandma, and I get to hear the mischief that him and my current Grandfather got into from him!!
            Married to my BEST FRIEND!
            July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
            Non-Pro Pics:
            Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#66 vlynnw

• 6,003 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 06:44 PM

Wow that is truly an amazing story! I just came across your thread and I just wanted to congratulate you on finding true love a second time around, and I think it's very special that the two of you both went through the loss of your late husband and have found something special between the two of you!
              Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#67 **~Linda~**

• 1,326 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 06:46 PM

All i have to say is wow... what a great emotional and inspirational story ty for sharing! Congratulations on your up coming wedding!

#68 flipflop.tee

• 519 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 06:56 PM

Wow you are sucha brave girl to have gone through all of this at our age....congratulations on your wedding and thank you for sharing such a sad story but I'm glad it has a happy ending! Cheers...

#69 taraappl

• 69 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 07:09 PM

An amazing story.... my cousin is actually going through the same exact thing only he is the second groom in your story and the first groom was in the military and died overseas. The two of them formed a very strong bond as he helped her through her tough time just like your story. Things like this do happen and I'm so glad that you two are as happy as my cousin and his now fiance. The two of them are only 23!

#70 JT3

• 443 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:51 AM

Wow... I was hold back my tears. Congrats on your new love.. You are a very lucky girl to find love twice... thats great...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users