Dreams cancun vs tulum

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ksryan

ksryan
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 12:00 AM

Hey everyone,
    I am so overwhelmed already with just choosing a resort!!! I thought this was supposed to be easier! :) I've looked at a million alreay it seems like. They are all starting to run together. I've got a meeting with a TA next week so see if they can help narrow down my options. We are looking to have a small quite wedding with just my parents and brother. And I think I have gotten it down to between dreams cancun and tulum. Personally I think I like tulum better. Seems quieter and more resturant choices. My dad though isnt a big beach person and the golf at cancun is perfect for him. Anyone else having a hard time making a decision between these two?? I liked PA to for everything except the lack of a beach... argh. Anyone have family stay/move to a different dreams resort? I was wondering if it would be too difficult to have my parents and brother come to tulum for 3-4 days do our (symbolic) wedding early in the week and then they could go to dreams cancun so they could enjoy there and the golf and we could have a few days to ourself. I would like to think that if I could just get a place picked then the rest would be easy... any ideas or clarification would be appreciated!
    Thanks!

#2 SunBride

SunBride
    • 1,499 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 09:26 AM

I know there was a thread or two with the exact same title a while back, maybe 6 months to a year ago. Try doing a search to see if you can find it (them)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users