Sign in to follow this  
Alexis

Catalonia Riviera Maya, May 23 2009...it's so soon!

I'm so excited I found this forum!!! Memorial Day weekend is our big weekend. I live in San Antonio and we are getting married at the Catalonia Riviera Maya. We visited the resort for a week right after we got engaged. We went resort shopping, stayed there, shopped many resorts and ended up choosing that one! I can't wait to get in touch with those of you getting married there!!...and those of you who have already tied the knot!

Alexis

Great resort..I am getting married there in November and got engaged there last Nov. I loved the resort and saw a wedding while there. It was beatiful!! Congrats and do let me know if you have any questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis View Post
I'm so excited I found this forum!!! Memorial Day weekend is our big weekend. I live in San Antonio and we are getting married at the Catalonia Riviera Maya. We visited the resort for a week right after we got engaged. We went resort shopping, stayed there, shopped many resorts and ended up choosing that one! I can't wait to get in touch with those of you getting married there!!...and those of you who have already tied the knot!

Alexis
hello Alexis! i'll be at the catalonia when you get married!! not long now hey? we get married a few days after you! how the plans coming along. katie