Photo

Anyone tried hoodia diet suppliment?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 meghanmbm

meghanmbm
  • 203 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 07:56 PM

OK, I am starting to freak out about my weight. I want to loose at least ten pounds before my wedding, but i have been so stressed out and tired that all i want to do is eat and sleep when i am not working my two jobs or going to one of my three college classes. I dont have the time or energy to go to the gym, so I am looking at diet pills ect.. It looks like hoodia is a non stimulant diet pill without any side effects, but I want some honest feedback. If any of you have any info on hoodia or anything else that might help me i would be forever thankful.
    Live every day like the next will never come.

#2 Angela139

Angela139
    • 455 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 09:03 PM

Hi Meghan,

I tried it last year...was on it for a few months. I DID lose weight, but when I stopped taking it, I kept losing. I don't think it was the hoodia (after much reflection!). I think it was the placebo affect, honestly.

But as far as I know, there are no known side effects (emphasize KNOWN, because obviously it hasn't been subjected to long term testing yet).

You will look beautiful no matter what size you are!!!! Your FI proposed to you because he loves you just the way you are :)

Angela

#3 Tonir

Tonir
      • 283 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:07 PM

Can anyone recommend a good brand? I know they are VERY different.

#4 Tonir

Tonir
        • 283 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 07:22 PM

Bumping...anyone know of a brand of Hoodia supplement that worked for them?

#5 cpark

cpark
          • 15 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 04:26 PM

Did not work. Try Isagenix detox system

#6 amygirl1169

amygirl1169
            • 653 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 04:35 PM

I tried Isagenix (I did 2 cleanses and the maintenance program) from last August until earlier this year. I think it's a great product and everyone should try a cleanse, but personally, I feel like it slowed my metabolism down BIG TIME, now that I'm not regularly cleansing (it's super expensive to keep up over time) I've gained the weight back and more and am having a much harder time losing weight now.

Just my 2 cents, I still promote Isagenix, but more for a jump start to a diet.

#7 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 04:36 PM

I know that lots of girls have had good luck with "alli". I haven't found any quick fixes that work, and beleive me I've tried!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users