#11 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 01:54 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by FutureMrsLewis
    One of the comments on that page: "90 days of Obama and Bush is back in NJ" LMAO Sorry, had to say it.

i snorted when i read that! LMFAO!!!

there's no need to "ban" brazilians (that's just silly) but it certainly should be regulated. the people who perform the waxings should have to get some sort of certification. if you think about the possibilities of disease being spread it does make some sense. any place that isn't using a new stick EVERY time they dip into the wax (not just one stick per client) is clearly violating some health regulations. i just don't know how they could possibly monitor it, without some official *watching* the waxing sessions, which then violates privacy in a BIG way!

#12 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,151 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 01:51 PM

haha "bajingos" and "cookies" ... you are all cracking me up with the euphemisms for your lady parts!

#13 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 01:52 PM

hahaha "bajingos" and "cookies" ... you ladies are cracking me up with the euphemisms for your lady parts! :)

#14 KristinaM

KristinaM
        • VIP Member
        • 3,082 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 18, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Ocean Blue & Sand, Punta Cana
        • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 17 March 2009 - 02:13 PM

Wow this is absolutely ridiculous!
        Only in NJ......
        I do agree that some regulations/proper certifications wouldn't be a bad idea either.. but that's also up to you as the client to chose a place that they feel safe and comfortable going. I would never just go anywhere for that.

#15 Alyssa

Alyssa
        • 11,793 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 04:54 PM

the craziest part is that salon mentioned in the article is where is go for my brazilian waxes! wtf?

#16 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
          • 583 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 10:08 PM

Well, I think maybe some of the responsibility lies on the person getting waxed too, watch what the person doing it is actually doing, make sure they're not "double dipping" just like when you get a tattoo or a piercing you make sure you see their autoclave or that they're opening a new package for the needles.

But I agree there needs to be certification. Nobody wants girls trying to wax their own vajayjay lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users