Sign in to follow this  
marshall1980

Vendor Tips & Gifts Etiquette

Hi all

Sorry if this topic has already been covered, but I was wondering what past Riu brides have done regarding tips &/or gifts for their vendors (photographer, florists, etc.). Did you tip them in cash, credit or at all? Have any of you given thank you gifts or tips to the WC? I know that this is the etiquette for US weddings, I just wanted to know if I should be doing this abroad as well. Any thoughts, advice or experience with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again ladies for all of your help!

Good question

I have been looking the very same information, leaving soon so anyone??

One more thing I hadn't thought about!! This will be helpful....anyonehuh.gif

Marshall 1980 I can't believe your ticker is counting down the days now!! Less than one month left!!!! Can't wait to meet you!

I know, I can hardly believe it myself! It seems like it was just yesterday that it was 9 months and some-odd days to go & now we are less than a month away...I can't wait to meet you either. If you're not to tired when you get in on the 11th, please feel free to stop by & party with us...see you soon!

Also waiting for the "past brides" to give advice on the whole tip situation. I'm glad my daughters wedding is in 3 months instead of just one like yours, we still need the extra time to get all the details worked out !

Better get reading & posting, I need points for more downloads.... sad.gif

I'm still looking for more info on this as well, but I just wanted to share with you that one bride I was talking with who had an off resort wedding tipped her WC and each of the WC's helpers $20 a piece, and also bought the WC and the minister who married her(who she raved about due to him helping her have a catholic ceremony) watches.