Photo

Looking for a date/weight matched motivational buddy!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Chanti

Chanti
  • 310 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 10:45 AM

Hi all, I am 5'2" and have 10 lbs to lose between now and the wedding, which is June 29. I'm looking for a bride-to-be out there with similar goals and deadline. Please let me know if you'd like to be my weight-loss motivational buddy!
    Thanks,
    Chantal

#2 tdmitchell

tdmitchell
    • 719 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 10:59 AM

This is a great idea! Very motivational! Hope you find a buddy!

#3 edssbride09

edssbride09
      • 233 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 05:07 PM

This is such a great idea! I found a weight loss buddy on here who helped me lose 15pounds, i really can't say enough about the benefits of this! Good luck, i hope you find someone!

#4 meghanmbm

meghanmbm
        • 203 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 11:19 AM

Hi Chanti,
          This sounds like a great idea. I am getting married 8/8/09. I am 5'1 and want to loose at least ten lbs by then. I will be your buddy!!! Tell me how this works? I just started looking at my diet and exercising (a little) I am working two jobs and taking 3 classes right now, so I could really use someone to kick my ass a bit. Let me know. you can PM me for my email

Meghan
          Live every day like the next will never come.

#5 poohshek

poohshek
          • 1,456 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:12 PM

Hey Chantal, any luck finding a workout buddy? My wedding is not until December but I will be more than happy to sign up with you.

#6 wahmsuzanne

wahmsuzanne
            • 131 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 11:22 AM

Hey girls ... me too ... I'm in the same category ... except I'm 5'9" LOL ... I'm getting married at Dreams Tulum on June 30th (day after Chanti) and I've got 11 lbs left (just lost 12).

I'd love to have a weight loss buddy so we can support each other ... PM me *huGs* Suzanne

#7 montegobay09

montegobay09
              • 832 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 12:44 PM

Oh I hope you find one person that you click with!! I did the same and it worked amazingly!! I never thought I would lose this much weight and it's all because of the extra push of being accountable by my weight loss partner. It really worked best for us when we started emailing each other daily to share our gains and loses, our good decisions and our bad decisions (about food of course...well, sometimes we shared more than that!!). good luck!!! You can do it!!

#8 jennie

jennie
                • 200 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 09:10 AM

Meghan and Chanti:
                  I'm getting married on 8/7/09 and would like to loose 10 lbs. by mid.July to advoid stressing out at the last min.. I'm about 5'5'' and need to tone up/shed lbs . Tell me how it works and PM me for my email if you still would like to do this. I look foward to hearing from you girls!! Happy working out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users