52 replies to this topic

#51 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 August 2008 - 10:01 PM

talk about blast from the past

i am gald this thread is helpful to you guys...remember 1st and foremost is having a great relationship with you photog with open lines of communication...also trust your photogs instinct as they are the professionals.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#52 robinbood

• 97 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 04:36 PM

Thank you sooo much for the great tips! I am in the process of choosing a photographer- wedding's in January, so I'm a little nervous the one I want will not be available. Please think good thoughts!

#53 kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,921 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 11:14 PM

thank you! need all the help we can get!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users