• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#21 leigh miller

leigh miller
  • 936 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:06 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TAMMYM
    Everytime I see this post I always wonder if I hired Juan for enough time. I started with 1.5 hours, and now I'm at 3 hours. I'm not having a reception, just a dinner, we also have a small wedding guest list (10 people max) Since none of my family (as of yet) are attending it's not important to me to do "getting ready" shots. So Juan is meeting me at my room to take a few shots for about 10 minutes then heading to meet Cain for some before the ceremony shots around the resort (for an hour) then off the to ceremony and after cermony shots. I think 3 hours is going to be enough time... well at least I hope it will be.
    tammy heres what i think - YMMV. the getting ready shots are some of the best of the day. theyre so full of excitement and emotion. take a look at this album and see what i mean - Album Preview

do you have room in your budget to add more time? just a thought.

#22 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:19 PM

OK First Leigh, those pictures a great, and I love the album.

Here's the thing, were not having an MOH or BM and as of right now my best friend was suppose to go but no can't. I'm afraid I'll be too depressed doing "getting ready" pictures since the only ones there will be Cain's aunt.

#23 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:44 PM

Couple things, 1) Christine - what photographer did you end up choosing - I can't wait to hear!

2) TammyM - that's so sad. We're not having a MOH or BM - I might still invite my girls in to help me, maybe my mom. I am starting to wish I had a bridal party, because they support you throughout this whole process. But we can do it alone! I know you talked about having your mom come by helping to pay for her - can she help you get ready? What about Cain's ma or another girl at teh wedding?

#24 leigh miller

leigh miller
        • 936 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 02:06 PM

i didnt have a wedding party either. but still like my getting ready pics. of course my mom was there, my kids were in and out, and my husband too. we didnt mind seeing each other before.

we rented an estate in palm springs so about 20 people were staying there. a lot of people in and out.

#25 anaderoux

anaderoux
          • 3,220 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 02:21 PM

Thanx a lot for the tips Tammy!!!
            I booked my photog for 5 hours.. but I think I'm going to need more..

#26 Christine

Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 19 January 2007 - 02:48 PM

[QUOTE=akh;29218]Couple things, 1) Christine - what photographer did you end up choosing - I can't wait to hear!QUOTE]

I e-mailed Liz Edlund, the one Leigh told me about and I am waiting to make sure she is still available. She was last time I spoke with her, but her pictures are very pretty and her price is very reasonable for the package she gives according to what I have seen in that area.
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#27 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 03:35 PM

Ooohh - I can't wait to see her pictures. And I love the Napa area - I am so excited for your wedding.

#28 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 03:38 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by akh
                Couple things, 1) 2) TammyM - that's so sad. We're not having a MOH or BM - I might still invite my girls in to help me, maybe my mom. I am starting to wish I had a bridal party, because they support you throughout this whole process. But we can do it alone! I know you talked about having your mom come by helping to pay for her - can she help you get ready? What about Cain's ma or another girl at teh wedding?
                Ann, Cain's Ma is going to want to be with him on our wedding day. Missy is going (Cain's aunt) and yes she can be with me. If my Mom goes she will be NO help, she's just not good at stuff like that..

#29 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 03:50 PM

oh lord, my mom will be no help either. i mean, that woman can fix any leaky pipe, run electrical wire anywhere, or repair any broken appliance. but make up? hair? not so much.

i still want her around though!

#30 TammyB

TammyB
                  • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 03:59 PM

Just a quick question for people who ordered the coffee table books from their photg. Do they all cost over 2k?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users