Photo

On my way out to my first dress shopping experience

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 KarenM

KarenM
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 04:24 PM

Thanks for posting your pics! How fun. The Mon Cheri is gorgeous! So floaty & perfect for an outdoor wedding. I see why you like the discontinued Paloma Blanca - it's really flattering & the broach is pretty, just not a huge fan of the bow part. I'd say listen to your emotions. If you only cried putting on the Mon Cheri, then I think you know the answer!

#22 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
    • 3,347 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 04:57 PM

I like your favorite one and the one right before that with the colored ribbon under the chest... both very pretty! OHH you have me so excited! I wish it was time for me to dress shop!
      ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#23 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
      • 2,754 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 06:20 PM

Isn't dress shopping fun! I love the Mon Cheri one. Empire waisted dresses are always so flattering

#24 estella1007

estella1007
        • 475 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:51 AM

I don't know if you like this, but it's only $180 which helps out budget-wise.It looks very similar to the Jasmine one you posted, just a little more casual.
          OC by Oleg Cassini Beaded Silk Chiffon Gown - Wedding Dresses - Nordstrom

#25 DRB

DRB
          • 647 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 11:08 PM

That Mon Cheri dress is GORGEOUS!!! I love it, but then again my dress is a flowy, empire waist dress so I'm a bit partial to that style, lol.

#26 jennierin

jennierin
            • 847 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:01 AM

I absolutely love the Mon Cheri dress! The detail on the train is so delicate and pretty. It is a perfect flowy beach wedding dress. And, if it's the one that made you feel the most emotional...I'd say it's the ONE! I love looking at dress shopping pictures...so much fun!
              http://i591.photobuc....n/DSC04983.jpg
              First Kiss as a Mr & Mrs!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users