possible RIU Ocho Rios wedding late this year

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 mrstorrestobe

• 21 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 09:21 PM

Hi all. I recently got engaged and my fiance and I want a great destination wedding for our families and us to enjoy. We are huge travelers, and like some simplicity which is why we chose destination. We are almost completely decided on Jamaica and probably Ochos Rios since the beach and ocean there is supposed to be nicer and clearer, from what I've read. If there are ANY brides who have already stayed at the RIU Ochos Rios, I would LOVE some info! We are planning for either this November or the first of February 2010. We will be a party of 20-25, including 5 children ages 3-8. We want a really nice resort that allows kids. We would like the ocean to be clear and calm enough to do plenty of water activites. So any OCHOS RIOS brides, please FILL ME IN!! Thanks everyone!

Krista (Mrstorrestobe)

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,193 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 09:26 PM

to BDW Krista! You will find BDW to be a wealth of information as there are lots of former ROR brides who have posted reviews & pictures. Just visit the Jamaica part of the forum & do a search for ROR & you'll find alot of info.
      There are also lots of future ROR brides who you can share ideas with.
      I absolutely loved ROR & hope that you do too. Congrats & happy planning!

#3 Jamaica0619

• 475 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 09:37 PM

Welcome! You will find a lot of information on this site. I would definitely check out the Jamaica subforum as well as wedding reviews. Between the two there will be plenty of posts about Ochos Rios. Congratulations!

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#4 YoursTruly

• 1,097 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 09:53 PM

you have come to the right place. as stated in prior messages, you will find tons of helpful info. best of luck with planning

#5 O'Driscoll Photography

O'Driscoll Photography
          • 4,853 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 10:26 PM

Welcome and congrats, Krista!

Best wishes,

#6 dinogomez.com

• 5,705 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 12:26 AM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! You've come to the right place; here you can find all the info you need for a fun, smooth and successful planning!! Enjoy!!!

#7 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 06:53 PM

Hi Krista... to the forum and CONGRATS!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users