New PV Bride

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 KLila

• Banned
  • 79 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 04:18 PM

Oh my, last minute my FI and I decided to get married this year and I thought it would be impossible. But after working with a TA we got the DReams hotel booked for 15 rooms in June. Now the race is on to plan a wedding.

I am still deciding on a WC and everything.

This week is the dress, mens outfits, shoes, you know the works, including invites.

I feel like I am on a reality show.

I have spent the last 5 days reading and reading all the great info on this site. Thank you all. I will keep you posted on my planning.
    I will also update my profile soon and add a photo.

#2 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 04:44 PM

Welcome KLila! If you still need a wedding coordinator - I'd recommend The Dazzling Details - they are amazing! I'm so happy with them

#3 H&F

• 361 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 05:04 PM

I've gotta throw in my props for Prisar Vallarta wedding coordinators! Priscilla & Hector are fantastic and such an adorable couple. You'll love them!

#4 1elephant

• VIP Member
        • 15,998 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 05:35 PM

welcome! i can't say enough fabulous things about dreams pv - you'll love it!!

#5 brittbrodin

• 246 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 10:25 PM

Congrats!!! We are staying at dreams and will be married at Las Caletas in a week!!! I know...crazy!!!! I'll definitely be posting my review of both! Good Luck!!
            March Siggy Challenge Wedding Review
            Slideshow by Beth Lloyd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users