Photo

lingerie under dress? in hot weather? LOL your thoughts...

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 dursula

dursula
  • 75 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 10:14 AM

Strapless bra stuffed to gills with chicken cutlets, blue lace panties, and astroglide between the thighs to avoid chaffage!

#12 dursula

dursula
    • 75 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 10:20 AM

For crying out loud why won't the edit function work!?!? Rereading that post and it sounds awful: RUNNER's LUBE! I am using RUNNER's LUBE b/w my thighs to keep them from rubbing together when I start sweating under the dress!

#13 cece9922

cece9922
      • 60 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 11:28 AM

My dress has a corset top so I'm just wearing undies and will save the sexy stuff for later

#14 Ayita

Ayita
        • 861 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 01:31 PM

My dress is silk and everything is showing under it ! Even SPANX ! I swear. The only thing i could find is those super thin, no show thongs from intimissimi. So it will be it. And adhesive pads for the top eventually, but I could not find some that I liked so far.

#15 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
          • 1,326 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 01:34 PM

I have not picked out my undies yet, but I want comfy too. I'm going for an alterations appointment this weekend and I'm going to wear undies that I may wear just so I can make sure it won't show through.

#16 budgetjamaicabride

budgetjamaicabride
            • 516 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 01:35 PM

Does comfort and body armour for a plus size bride go together?

#17 tbriley22

tbriley22
              • 29 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:55 PM

I'm wearing a pair of Blushing Bride panties (hot pink of course) from Victoria's secret, and a long line bra from David's Bridal. (I know it's going to be warm, but I'm not wearing the dress for long. I'm a size 4 and shouldn't really need a bra - but in order to keep my dress in perfect position I'll need it.) I'm changing into another wedding dress for pictures in the ocean, then into a long fun maxi dress so that I'm comfy and can party! The sexy stuff can wait until the next day!

#18 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
                • 1,097 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 01:04 PM

I went with bare necessities for a pair of boy shorts under my dress. My woman that did the alterations sewed booster cups into my dress for a boost to the "twins".

#19 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 4,513 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 01:14 PM

I was planning on wearing some VS undie's that said "Bride" on them in Blue, that was supposed to be my something blue....but I left them AT HOME can you believe that LOL! So I ended up wearing regular blue undie's and a strapless bra, nothing sexy LOL!! That was for later :)

#20 happygilmore

happygilmore
                    • 576 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 04:08 PM

I just got a pair of white underarmour shorts 1) for chaffing and 2) they are wicking shorts so hopefully they'll help to keep me a bit cooler! I have to wear one of those stupid long bras to hold up the girls...i totally wish I didn't have too! I am going to be hot but i am getting a cute white dress incase I can't take the warmth after pictures and will want something to change into.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users