lingerie under dress? in hot weather? LOL your thoughts...

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 niki2rude

• 12 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 01:18 PM

how many of you are wearing some sort of lingerie under your dress? i am just questioning how uncomfortable and hot that will probably be and have been thinking of not wearing any and maybe just bringing it to change into later...wink wink.
    what r you all planning to do?
    ~~Getting hitched November 5th, 2009~~
    Barcelo Maya Colonial Beach Resort
    Mayan Riviera, Mexico

#2 MissyR

• 1,210 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 01:19 PM

I wore a white lace thong (sorry too much info for some) and no bra ... I don't really need a bra frankly but I also didn't want to sweat to death! I had lingerie for "later"... lol..

#3 DWbride09

• 171 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 01:24 PM

same here, the lingerie's going to be for later. I plan on wearing the white thong and comfy bra.

#4 KatyKo

• 851 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 01:27 PM

I plan to just wear undies. I'll bring some lingerie, but I'm guessing that changing into it that night might just get skipped haha

#5 KHarrod

• 902 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 01:37 PM

I was wondering about that myself, I plan on wearing a cute lacy thong and saving the naughty attire for later.

#6 2bebridejamaica

• 1,206 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 01:50 PM

For my day ... I had the thong all ready to go... But once I got really outside for some pictures in the garden .. I was seriously stuck to my dress. My BM ran up to my room and found the only cottons I had .. OMG was that better. I also had hurricane weather though. My "frillies" were saved till that night.

#7 Bridget810

• 168 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 03:05 AM

I originally planned on wearing a bustier 'cause I'm a D size, and I thought I needed the extra support, but I was really dreading the sweating and extra fabric under the dress. Thankfully, I got a corset dress, and when I went into my first fitting last week, it worked without the extra undergarments. So, in summary, if you can go without, I think it is much better!

#8 MarieSam

• VIP Member
                • 2,336 posts
                  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 14 March 2009 - 04:16 AM

Ok so Ima be totally honest and say I'm not even trying to have sexy lingerie under the dress, all I'm worried about is comfort and lookin damn good, lol

Luckily I'm wearing a corset so the D's will be held tight, as for the undies -- something soft and comfortable, but definitely something that will help keep the gut sucked in, hehehe sexy aint it?

#9 Sloan

• 1,279 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 08:44 AM

No bra for me (SWEET!) and just white cotton boyshorties. Screw lingerie.

#10 LAURENANDBILL

• 391 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 08:48 AM

just undies for me!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users