Sign in to follow this  
mayanbride78

Where do I buy Floral Vases in PV?

If i decide to do a floral centrepiece for all my tables and need glass vases.... Does anyone know where in PV I can buy some cheap glassware/vases? thanks.bunny_4.gif

I am very new to this forum, but I have posted in the NewBe section. Send me a email and I can have some samples emailed to you. I am here to help.

Hey girls, have you asked Rebeca if she has some you can use for the centerpieces? I asked her if she had round vases for floating candles and seashells in the bottom, and she said she had everything so I don't have to bring/buy anything. There is a charge but it isn't as much as a full centerpiece costs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayanbride78 View Post
If i decide to do a floral centrepiece for all my tables and need glass vases.... Does anyone know where in PV I can buy some cheap glassware/vases? thanks.bunny_4.gif
Here are some options...

Walmart
Mega
Soriana
Perlita

Mega and Soriana are grocery stores like Walmart. They won't have a huge selection but they'll have something. Perlita is a crafts store like Michaels but VERY NOT like Michaels. If you don't speak Spanish at all, your best bet will be the first three. :)