13 replies to this topic

#11 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
  • VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 03:44 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Christinamaria22
    Do you think if I went with a Tan suit then everything will look alright as a whole? I mean I know that I dont have a big wedding party or anything but I just cant figure out what color suit will look the nicest..........
    I think if you went with a Tan linen suit and than had the best man wear tan linen pants that would look really nice. there has got to be a girl on here that did that before for you look at pics.
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#12 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 03:47 PM

okay i know this is the website that you had shirt issues with (weddingtropics) but there's a pic in their gallery of a wedding party where the guy wore a tan linen suit and the gm wore all tan linen pants. its image 35. I didnt go through all the pics in the gallery maybe theres more

#13 Christinamaria22

Christinamaria22
      • 358 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 05:06 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
        okay i know this is the website that you had shirt issues with (weddingtropics) but there's a pic in their gallery of a wedding party where the guy wore a tan linen suit and the gm wore all tan linen pants. its image 35. I didnt go through all the pics in the gallery maybe theres more
        Thanks for all your help I will check that image out! I am going to go with a tan or white suit..... my dress is ivory but a white ivory( the ivory I thought the linen shirt was) So I am gonna swallow the 90 dollar shirt and get through it and maybe it will look a little weird but I cant swallow another 80 dollars so...... who knows!

#14 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 07:30 PM

your welcome. could you get your fi to go to Kohls or mens wearhouse to try on a tan suit and bring the shirt with you so you can kinda see it . goodluck. i'm sure it will look great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users