Photo

My Experience with [photog named removed]

• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#61 Bianca

Bianca
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 03:38 PM

I'm not even gonna say anything because everything I think has already been said. But I would like to reiterate that Morgan is kick ass and has gone above and beyond to help out a fellow bride.
    19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
    http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

#62 missdanelle

missdanelle
    • 687 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 03:39 PM

You are so right Julie.. What a nutjob! Most smart people looking for a vendor go to google or wherever else and type in [photog name removed] photog reviews with the hopes to find others experiences with that persons service... thats not a crime! If you run a business & you run it right then you dont have to worry about getting negative reviews in the first place!
      DUMB-B! Funny thing is.. if you type that into Google with this persons name it still comes up! Legal action my aZZ!

#63 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 03:47 PM

I edited her initials out of your post misdanelle. Just wanted you to know... I spent so much time today removing all reference to her name or initials, that I didn't want this one to slip thru the cracks.

#64 Banana11

Banana11
        • VIP Member
        • 8,841 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 03:54 PM

I'm so glad you can finally get this out there Heather. Unnamed photographer is whacky and who needs that on their wedding day. Too bad because she is talented.

What makes me extremeley annoyed is the LOSER who took a screenshot of your post and stuck their nose where it didn't belong. Talk about needing to get a life and showing your true colors to people you called "friends".

#65 missdanelle

missdanelle
          • 687 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 03:57 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by carly
            I edited her initials out of your post misdanelle. Just wanted you to know... I spent so much time today removing all reference to her name or initials, that I didn't want this one to slip thru the cracks.
            sorry to make you do that Carly...

#66 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 03:58 PM

I was wondering who that could be as well...

And missdanelle - it's no big deal really, I just wanted you to know why I edited it out of your posting...

#67 JulieG

JulieG
              • VIP Member
              • 8,323 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 04:02 PM

Good point Andrea, the real bitch is the BDW member who is a spy for the crazy photog, I hope the mods are finding out who the mole is so they can be banned. Leave BDW mole, we don't want you here!!!

#68 Dana_C

Dana_C
                • 348 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 04:03 PM

This is madness! I completely missed this entire thread! I really don't understand where crazy lady is coming from with her threats and it's kind of infuriating that people who can't follow the rules and be on the forum can have spies and threaten legal action without any grounds! What a bi-atch!

#69 missdanelle

missdanelle
                  • 687 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 04:03 PM

lol MOle... moley moley mole.

#70 BachataBride

BachataBride
                    • Banned
                    • 9,310 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 04:16 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by missdanelle