• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#121 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 06:18 PM

as a future bride, i'd sure as heck want to see the unprofessional comments that my photographer was saying to a client. stop reading the review if you don't want to see it. sheesh.

#122 Chiquita

Chiquita
    • 2,674 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 06:21 PM

Wow.. I can't believe I just saw this thread now. Wow. She's a crazy insane woman. I feel very sorry for her. And the mole is just as pathetic.

On the other hand, Morgan what a wonderful generous thing for you to do for Heather. You totally rawk. I also had no idea you had had a bad experience with the crazy insane woman. Glad that you were able to get that out in the open as well.

#123 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 06:52 PM

LMAO did I read that right? Someone on a wedding review site basically asked you not to post unfavorable reviews of someone she is hiring?

That's beyond stupid. I think something is in the kool-aid

#124 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
        • 888 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 07:41 PM

Wow, Morgan, you're a really awesome person. I mean, obviously you are, you gave away a free Dreams trip, but helping this psycho out even though she's crazy? You win bride of the year!

By the way, is the girl who responded to you on weddingwire our snitch?

#125 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 09:18 PM

Anyone know how to see who this Tonya on weddingwire is? I wouldn't be surprised if her account was created today. It's obviously fake.

#126 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 10:22 PM

Oh my.

Tonya, Michelle, Kristie, etc. ... if you're reading this ... GET A LIFE! Grow up, get over it, and move on. Seriously. Think about it, do you really have nothing better to do? Do you know how this makes you look to everyone "watching" this drama unfold? Let me tell you, it isn't flattering. Do everyone, especially yourself, a favor and let it go!

#127 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 10:21 PM

Oh my.

Tonya, Michelle, Kristie, etc. ... if you're reading this ... GET A LIFE! Grow up, get over it, and move on. Seriously. Think about it, do you really have nothing better to do? Do you know how this makes you look to everyone "watching" this drama unfold? Let me tell you, it isn't flattering. Do everyone, especially yourself, a favor and let it go!

#128 Kelly C

Kelly C
                • 2,051 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 10:47 PM

I haven't gotten to read the last two pages, but OMG! Heather Im just glad you got alittle of your money back. And this is on its way to being over for you. Also, we know who the mole is and needs to get a life...That is CRAZY!...
                  Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#129 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 8,921 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 10:48 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Morgan
                    she got someone to write this in my wedding wire guestbook

as a bride who is also planning a wedding away from home I have seen your review after researching Kristie to be my photographer and would appreciate if you have a problem with this vendor to keep the conversation off of this site as I do not care to read about whatever picky problems you are fighting about. Please keep in mind this is a site for reviews not arguements. If you do not like her than stop interacting with her. You have already used her services and whatever you are fighting about can't be fixed so please keep this clean for the sake of other brides. Thank you.
                    What is the point of a review? Obviously I don't get it.

#130 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                    • 11,659 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 14 March 2009 - 11:10 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Morgan
                    Anyone know how to see who this Tonya on weddingwire is? I wouldn't be surprised if her account was created today. It's obviously fake.
                    who cares who tonya is...she obviously doesn't get the concept behind reviews.

Quote:
                    re·view (r-vy)
                    v. re·viewed, re·view·ing, re·views
                    v.tr.
                    1. To look over, study, or examine again.
                    2. To consider retrospectively; look back on.
                    3. To examine with an eye to criticism or correction: reviewed the research findings.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users