34 replies to this topic

#31 Christine

• VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 07 May 2007 - 08:40 PM

what color are you wearing Martha? My dress is ivory so our table cloths and a few other things will be off white, just to blend everything.
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#32 amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 08:43 PM

Hi Martha, I'm a little confused now to what choices your considering since all the girls are giving you their input. But going from your original colors I like the blue, pink and green.

I'm having green, brown and white and I still fell it gives a tropical feel, but I'm tempted to thow in hot pink (which was my original plan.) Maybe for the flower girls and its a cheap flower for the centerpeices.Click the image to open in full size.

#33 Martha

• VIP Member
    • 3,906 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 09:18 PM

I am either wearing ivory or champagne. Haven't decided yet. Definitely not white....second marriage and all.

We definitely want the tiffany blue and deep pink....we were thinking the lime green. Not sure now.....

#34 dragonfly

• 1,820 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 03:46 AM

What about the blue, pink and a chocolate brown, or mocha brown.
        The other idea might be to make the green more of an avocado green.

#35 wkbroome

• 99 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 08:21 PM

Our main color is coral. We are accented this with turquoise. It looks amazing with the ocean as a background.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users