Photo

Majestic Colonial 2010 Rates

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Fonte

Fonte
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:30 AM

Hello! Just wondering if anyone have received the 2010 rates for Majestic Colonial yet? I have been checking my email everyday for it but nothing yet. Just wanted to see if anyone else has had anyluck trying to get it.

#2 trance_angelx0x

trance_angelx0x
    • 198 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:56 AM

Nope, nothing yet. I was told it would be mid-April that pricing would come out (got the information from the wedding coordinator at the Majestic Elegance).

#3 Fonte

Fonte
      • 15 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 12:16 PM

Oh okay, well if I hear anything I'll be sure to post as soon as I hear something!!

#4 livinlife

livinlife
        • 12 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 06:48 PM

hello ladies...

i got rates for April 2010.. well i got a package rate so flight and hotel through my agent. I'm in Canada, flying out of Toronto.. I'm assuming you should have rates there by now?

#5 IMPPEARL

IMPPEARL
          • 336 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 11:48 AM

the most recent rate I received for the colonial is $1729 + 315 taxes. Canadian.... out of Toronto. I received these for the first week in Jan 3-10 approx. and they can in in the 13th of March....
            Need an Amazing Photographer? Phil Steingard and his colleagues are great!http://www.steingardstudios.com/
            http://www.michaelsteingard.com/
            http://www.jamiedimitry.com/

#6 Fonte

Fonte
            • 15 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 10:11 PM

Ok, so from what I am hearing the rates may not be changing for the 2010 weddings. I am not sure how true this is but I wanted to let you know what I have been hearing. I have also found out the judge has started booking dates for 2010 so maybe we will be hearing something soon!

#7 erinsny24

erinsny24
              • 109 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:52 PM

Hi Ladies! I have my date in March confirmed at the Majestic Colonial. Still do not have the wedding package rates yet or the travel rates yet. I am hoping they haven't gone up too much!!

#8 MexicoBeachBride2010

MexicoBeachBride2010
                • 280 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:59 PM

I have heard wedding packages were maybe staying around the same as they currently are. I too have a "confirmed date" (won't be confirmed until Mid April apparently) for May 27, 2010. I too hope rate don't go up that much but the resort seems beautiful and very popular among brides so I think it'll be wonderful!

#9 jen_trev

jen_trev
                  • 71 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 01:26 AM

Majestic Colonial May 9, 2010

$1499 plus taxes of $368 per person double occupancy
                    $1099 plus " per child 2 to 12 years

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users