Sign in to follow this  
ashey063009

Old Navy Linens-- Perfect for GMs and FI!

I posted this photo on a Calgary thread, and thought I should let everyone else see how the linen's at Old Navy look!

FI bought the white linen shirt for himself, and the same style shirt in black for his 4 GM. They will all be wearing the same pants (except less wrinkled, lol)

Linen Pants: $39.95

Linen Shirt: (ON SALE) $24.95 -- for both colors

Getting FI to try something on BEFORE he bought it: Priceless!

Click the image to open in full size.

Tee Hee, I can't help but giggle at your picture! I am assuming that it's your FI in that picture with the LOVELY hearts over his face.....but why cover his face if that is him in your picture to the left? He looks like a handsome guy...tee hee....but I do LOVE the outfit he's wearing...thanks for the tip!

FYI Tommy Bahamas has some amazing linens in their wedding essentials section. If you're willing to spend the $$$

Fh is wearing the "Private Pass Camp" linen shirt for the wedding.

Here's the link....

Men's Wedding Shirts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_miss_frogg View Post
Tee Hee, I can't help but giggle at your picture! I am assuming that it's your FI in that picture with the LOVELY hearts over his face.....but why cover his face if that is him in your picture to the left? He looks like a handsome guy...tee hee....but I do LOVE the outfit he's wearing...thanks for the tip!
lol! I know, I covered him up for anonymity sake (I feel badly posting him on the net, he's a pretty private guy)
But as soon as the pic went up I realized he's already in my avatar! Whoops!

You may not like posting him on the net....but your avitar would look funny with you and a couple of hearts by your head to cover up his face. LOL....I just thought it was cute that you went to the effort for him. I went to Old Navy on my lunch break and I looked at these clothes and our prices are cheaper....the shirt was $19.99 and the pants were $29.99.

Oh.. thanks for the tip ladies.. as FI needs a pair of linen pants for our trip to JA this summer.. also, if anyone needs it I can forward a coupon for 35% for old Navy its valid until Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibsmom View Post
I was just looking on the old navy website and found they have matching linen blazers for men as well...so much cheaper than a linen suit!!! I'm pretty excited!

Women's & Men's Clothes: Plus Size, Maternity, Baby & Kid's Clothing | Old Navy

Sweetttt!

LOL! That's so funny that you posted this today! FMIL called FI this morning to tell him that she thought he should wear a jacket to be "more dressed up" (blah, blah, blah-- get off his back, lol) So this will work wonders! Thanks for the heads up!!smile03.gif