Super Deal on Luggage Tags! Must share!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 BBtoB

• 399 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:02 AM

So I was at Michael's tonight and in the dollar bins I found a great deal! They have luggage tags 2 for $3 in a variety of colors. I got orange, red, and green. They are plain leather with a buckle as the closure. They also have a car, plane,bus and trian lightly imprinted but are all solid. Then I decorated them with travel stickers I found in the Martha Stwart section and some bling stars. I super glued both to stay secure. They are so cute! I thought they might look cheesy, but they turned out great and then FI came home and loves them. He really likes the personal touch! THey will go great in the OOT bags I created. They are white canvas totes (also from Michales) and then I stenciled and hand painted designs, out Initials and dates in our colors, teal and chocolate.

Just ordered my pashminas from Handbags Central, on the way.

Just thought I would share some projects I was working on. I would post pics, but I dont have enough points. I will post some soon when I can. Thanks!

#2 Susanandmo

• 698 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:47 AM

Thank you so much for the 411... Looking forward to your pics.

#3 super19

• 1,123 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 08:56 AM

What a wonderful find! Thank you for sharing. I'm going to have to pick some up.

Can't wait to see pictures!

Best wishes,

#4 merocket59

• 937 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 04:33 PM

Oh I've seen those, sounds really cute with the stickers that was a good idea! Can't wait to see pics!

#5 FoxyBride

• 609 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:06 PM

Ooo they sound great!

#6 Jacilynda

• 2,777 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:56 PM

Thanks hun, always search the forum before making a new post. Alot of things have already been discussed and you can always bump a thread to bring it back up. We posted about these back in January:

There are pics in post #13

#7 beebumble27

• 89 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 09:55 PM

I am using these for favors on the tables!!! I thought they were cute as well!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users