Photo

SARAH gets married today!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 01:06 PM

Sarah, it sounds like everything went perfectly! I can't wait to see the "surprise" pictures. Tammy said that you guys got really creative, so I'm super excited to see what you guys have come up with! Haha - I'm glad your HUSBAND (teehee, how fun is it to read that?!) reacted perfectly to your b-pics!
    Happily Married since May 9, 2008
    Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#62 tvt

tvt
    • VIP Member
    • 4,812 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 01:29 PM

I can't wait to see your pics Sarah! It sounds like the wedding and everything else was awesome

#63 NHPT

NHPT
      • 3,848 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 06:26 PM

ahhhhhh i am dying to talk you more! i cant wait until you get home! enjoy your HUSBAND and we will see ya soon!
        Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#64 leigh miller

leigh miller
        • 936 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 10:19 AM

sarah - i just got back from riviera maya last night and this is the first post i searched for! im so glad to hear that everything was perfect. i cant wait to hear more and see some of your awesome pics :) im so happy for you. heres to a long life with your sweet husband!

#65 SusanK

SusanK
          • VIP Member
          • 2,685 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 12:51 PM

I'm so glad to hear how wonderfully everything went. I can't wait to see the pics. Now stop checking in with us, and enjoy the rest of your honeymoon! :)
            Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#66 jpkw

jpkw
            • VIP Member
            • 1,650 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 03:02 PM

Sarah - congratulations!!!! i haven't had a chance to log on in the past few days and have been dying to hear about your wedding!! i am so very happy for you! it sounds amazing!
              we can't wait to read the official review and see the pics!!! enjoy cabo & being married!!!

#67 andreslove

andreslove
              • 227 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 05:08 PM

Sarah, I'm so excited for you! I'm glad everything turned out exactly the way you wanted it to. Enjoy your honeymoon and we'll be trying to wait patiently for the pictures and review!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users