SARAH gets married today!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#21 CourtneyV

• 4,979 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 10:31 AM

Alright, since its Monday I feel the urge to congratulate you again lol! Holy crap Sarah - it's your freakin' wedding day! WOOoooHoooOOOOOOO!!! I'm so excited to hear about everything and see the awesome pictures - don't make us wait too long! :) Congrats again! Yaaaaaaaay!
    Happily Married since May 9, 2008
    Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#22 Adamsgrrl

• 466 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 10:56 AM

Congradulations Sarah!!! I wish you all the best on your wedding day!! Can't wait to see those beautiful pictures!

#23 ajncooter

• 983 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 11:53 AM

yeah!!! i cant wait to see the pictures

#24 soulmates

• 538 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 12:10 PM

Congratulations Sarah!! Can't wait to see your pics. Have a wonderful honeymoon...

#25 NABUMBAH

• VIP Member
          • 931 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 12:45 PM

Congratulations, Sarah ! Have a fabulous day!

#26 EDYTA

• 1,277 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 02:01 PM

Congrats!!!! YAY I will be seeing you at 5:00pm woohoo!!

#27 Jessalyn

• 1,876 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 04:34 PM

Yay Sarah!! Congratulations to you and Jeff!! Everything will be perfect! Can't wait to hear all about it and see your pics!!!
                My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
                Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#28 JaimeLynne

• VIP Member
                • 4,791 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 05:04 PM

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                  "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#29 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,116 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 05:12 PM

Congrats to you Sarah!! Happy Wedding day!

Can't wait to see pics...AND can't wait to see what your man thought of those freakin' hot B-pics you took for him! If his face is even half as expressive as Andre's. . . Lol!! :-)

Hope you're having a blast!!!!!!!

#30 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 6,996 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 02:51 PM

Hola Chicas! Just popping in really quick to say hi...Yesterday was absolutely PERFECT. I honestly can say that there is nothing I would change, nothing I would have done different, and nothing that didn't go EXACTLY as I planned. Mariana is amazing, Juan was incredible, and being there with my closest friends and family was absolutely perfect, not to mention having Tammy, Steve, Edyta & Terry there too! We have some amazing pics of the group of us, and my bouquet with my traveling starfish pic is with Edyta & Tammy- how cool! Anyway, trash the dress is tonight- Juan has some really cool ideas. I have tons of pics, but no camera cable! lol
                      Anway, full detailed review to come, but I am so happy! I'm MARRIED and it was PERFECTO!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users