Sign in to follow this  
NHPT

SARAH gets married today!!!!!!!!!

Yay Sarah!! Congratulations! I'm so happy that everything was just as you planned it!! Of all the things you could've forgotten a camera cable was good thing to forget!

Can't wait to see the pics and read your review!! Have fun tonight trashing your dress!!

Oh yeah! I'm so glad everything was perfect!! I knew it would be!! I can't wait to see all of your pics!! Have fun on the rest of your trip. Oh and have fun trashing your dress!!!

AHHHHHH!!!! SARAH! Not to be selfish or anything, but I am so glad you logged in to let us know you had THE PERFECT day. I knew you would. I'm so happy for you! We will patiently await photos........patiently, yes, very patiently.

Congratulations Sarah. I'm so glad to hear that everything went so well. I can't wait to hear about the trash the dress session and see the pictures. Not to mention the actual wedding photos! Enjoy your vacation!

patiently my @$$ I'm about to burst at the seems with anticipation.. I was hoping Edyta or Tammy would at least post a teaser pic.

Congratulations Sarah! I'm so glad you had the perfect day! I can't believe we have to wait for pictures, aghhh its killing me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAMMYM View Post
patiently my @$$ I'm about to burst at the seems with anticipation.. I was hoping Edyta or Tammy would at least post a teaser pic.
I'm with Tammy - where are our teaser pics?! We have two very capable members of BDW out there! wink.gif

I'm so glad everything went well Sarah! We are all eagerly awaiting your review and pictures! Congratulations to the new Mrs.!