Photo

I'm back from RIU MoBay(Few Proofs)

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 Jamaica0619

Jamaica0619
  • 475 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 08:51 PM

Congratulations! The girls were absolutely adorable and you looked beautiful. The wedding location looks wonderful as well. The perfect combination...

I look forward to seeing your review!
    Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#32 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
    • 1,097 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 08:56 PM

Sonya! It was so great to meet you and hubbie and congrats again. Your ceremony was beautiful (watching from sidelines--lol). And your mom is too nice and so cute!!! Again, your ceremony was beautiful and so were you!!!!!!!

#33 Trice

Trice
      • 295 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 01:25 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mrsmingo2b
        Congrats!!! You looked beautiful.
        I am also planning a wedding at the Riu Mobay, and I look forward to your upcoming review. My one concern with the resort is the man-made beach and the planes overhead. Can you please advise whether these were issues for you. Thanks!!!!
        My review is now up. I didn't notice it was a man-made beach if it was. No, the planes were not an issue for me.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by KHarrod
        If you dont mind asking how much was the huppah and the flower decorations?
        It was $400.00. Its Tai Flora arch#32. Chantelle has an arch at the resort now that she offered but I had already ordered the one from Tai Flora. Plus I wanted the flowers on the arch.

#34 montegobay09

montegobay09
        • 832 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 10:03 AM

Beautiful pics!! So great to hear that your wedding was perfect!

#35 Chellefrz

Chellefrz
          • 45 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 11:33 AM

OMG! The flower girls are soooo cute! The dresses are so pretty and the sandals are perfect. Of course you look flawless. Can't wait to see the rest. Hopefully I can share a few of mine by the end of the week.

#36 Danniellou

Danniellou
            • 815 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 03:55 PM

You look so beautiful! And how cute are your flower girls!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users