I'm back from RIU MoBay(Few Proofs)

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 Jamaica0619

• 475 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 08:51 PM

Congratulations! The girls were absolutely adorable and you looked beautiful. The wedding location looks wonderful as well. The perfect combination...

I look forward to seeing your review!
    Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#32 YoursTruly

• 1,097 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 08:56 PM

Sonya! It was so great to meet you and hubbie and congrats again. Your ceremony was beautiful (watching from sidelines--lol). And your mom is too nice and so cute!!! Again, your ceremony was beautiful and so were you!!!!!!!

#33 Trice

• 295 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by mrsmingo2b
        Congrats!!! You looked beautiful.
        I am also planning a wedding at the Riu Mobay, and I look forward to your upcoming review. My one concern with the resort is the man-made beach and the planes overhead. Can you please advise whether these were issues for you. Thanks!!!!
        My review is now up. I didn't notice it was a man-made beach if it was. No, the planes were not an issue for me.

Originally Posted by KHarrod
        If you dont mind asking how much was the huppah and the flower decorations?
        It was $400.00. Its Tai Flora arch#32. Chantelle has an arch at the resort now that she offered but I had already ordered the one from Tai Flora. Plus I wanted the flowers on the arch.

#34 montegobay09

• 832 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 10:03 AM

Beautiful pics!! So great to hear that your wedding was perfect!

#35 Chellefrz

• 45 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 11:33 AM

OMG! The flower girls are soooo cute! The dresses are so pretty and the sandals are perfect. Of course you look flawless. Can't wait to see the rest. Hopefully I can share a few of mine by the end of the week.

#36 Danniellou

• 815 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 03:55 PM

You look so beautiful! And how cute are your flower girls!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users