Fairmont Mayakoba

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kristenbrooke80

Kristenbrooke80
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 04:56 PM

Hi everyone!

I have my destination wedding venue narrowed down and Fairmont Mayakoba is my favorite but I really want to get connected with someone either getting married there or who has gotten married there before.

Does anyone have any information on weddings at this hotel.

I would be so appreciative!!

Kristen

#2 ilovemypitbull

ilovemypitbull
    • 39 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 10:32 PM

Bumping this thread ... does anyone have any info about weddings at the Fairmont Mayakoba?

Thanks,
      - Jen

#3 cp456

cp456
      • 4 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 02:21 AM

I was considering FM for my wedding, went to visit with my fiance. The property is absolutely stunning, however, I was concerned that there was no place on the property to hold my reception for 150 ppl. and it felt a little cold. I am sure if would be different with a smaller group. I had also talked with two different groups of friends that stayed there and while they of course agreed the place is fabulous - they both commented that the food was not great. I decided to go with the Mandarin Oriental, the next resort. Again, I am not trying to dissuede you, I cannot express what a quality luxury resort it is, I just thought you might want some input. Have you visited the property yet?

#4 ilovemypitbull

ilovemypitbull
        • 39 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 12:47 PM

Thanks for the input! No, I haven't visited, just trying to get together a short list of places for my site visit in August. Due to your comments and the fact that it's a little too pricey, this one is off the list. Thank you so much!

- Jen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users