Sign in to follow this  
RaydensMama

Fredricks of Hollywood

Anyone ever order anything online from there? It looks like they have a lot of really nice stuff but Im just leary about ordering it because Ive never heard anything about their stuff.

Fredericks is good it was hot before Vicki. I order from here because of my breast size and they specialize in bigger girls.

I'm shocked you've never heard of Frederick's! I've never ordered through their website but they have stores all over the place so I wouldn't hesitate ordering for a second. I think besides Victoria's Secret they are probably the largest lingerie store around!

Go for it!

Ive heard of it, but we dont have one in Canada. We dont have any VS stores either so thats why Ive never bought anything from them.

Im glad to hear its a good store tho!

Im not really into that whole B photo shoot stuff. I think they look amazing, but its just not my thing. I cant really see my FI pulling out the book and looking at it. LOL I do like a lot of the lingerie though! I need some good stuff for the honeymoon!!

lol I've never heard of Fredrick's either! sad.gif lol Laura, we should write a letter on behalf of all Canadians to get some Fredricks and VS stores over here!!!

haha I know!! Like silk and satin, La Senza and La Vie on Rose do not cut it!!! Too bad we werent in the same province or we could bulk order on this stuff! LOL

Great business opportunity.Open a franchise. I promise you that you will be wealthy a short time after opening. Women LOVE VICTORIA SECRET and Frederick of Hollywood is edgy without being trashy.